sneezing behind closed doors (f)

colorado198219

I was in a common area when their were some women who walked into a conference room (all in their 20s and 30s except for a slightly older women) they walked in shut the door and I could hear talking. All the sudden I hear a loud high-pitched, very enthusiatic "HAAAAICCHIIIII" about 5 secounds later I hear another "HAAAAICCCHIIII" very high-pitched and very feminine sounding sneeze. I hear another "HAAAAICCCCHIIIIII" followed by a "HAAAAICCHIIII". I started wondering when it was going to stop but after one more "HAAAIICCCHIII" it was all done for a total of 5 sneezes from the woman spaced 5 secounds apart.

The one thing about this ladies sneezes which ever one it was is that all 5 of her sneezes sounded exactly alike. I am usually not into womens sneezes (I prefer guys sneezes!), but these high-pitched, feminine sneezes were very noticeable, in fact I started to laugh a bit because her sneezes sounded so silly.

I would have stood up and looked around to see who it was coming from but it was behind closed doors so I didnt know who the sneeze was coming from. It did sound like one of the women in their 20s and 30s because I just dont think it sounded like the 60 year old womans sneeze.

It did sound like one of the women in their 20s and 30s because I just dont think it sounded like the 60 year old womans sneeze.

Thank goodness. :yes:

Thank you colorado. I always appreciate it when people write obs from the sex that they do not particualrly enjoy, for the sake of others. :hug:

Lamborghini

Archived