Batman Boxers...

Guest Posaune

Guest Posaune

Alright, so I meant to post this two days ago when it happened, but I'm lazy. ^^;

Anyways, little description of the sneezer. T.S. (the guy who ate sneezy soup!) is pretty short (same height as I am), and skinny like a bean pole, with purdy, naturally tanned skin (he's Colombian by birth), and a head full of chin-length, messy black hair. Top all this off with rather nicely shaped brown eyes, with rather long lashes, a nice, if somewhat big nose, and an off-beat sense of humor and you've got yourself a T.S.

So, Monday afternoon, I was sitting in my Sociology class, minding my own business and taking notes, when my perpetual annoyance T.S. decided to lean over and poke me in the side with one of his sharp, little nails. I turned towards him, ready to chew him out, when I saw his face slacken, and he put his index finger up to tell me to hold on for a moment. I watched him, notes forgotten at that point, as his eyes fluttered shut, and after a split second pause, he wrenched forward with a (sadly) cough-like "Heh'KUH" aimed at a hand held out in front of him. I raised an eyebrow at him as he recovered and said, "Bless you?", as I was unsure whether he had coughed or sneezed, and he just nodded, then mentioned that he'd spent the weekend helping out a sick friend. Oooh, hope!

Tuesday morning, I woke the poor boy up early by traipsing upstairs to borrow his calculator for a Calculus test. (We live in the same hall, just different floors.) To my surprise, he opened the door wearing nothing by a pair of yellow Batman boxers. I cringed accordingly, laughing at his slightly childish choice in undergarments. He responded by looking playfully angry, and he started to say he wasn't going to let me borrow his calculator, when he suddenly doubled over with another "Heh'KUH!" into his free arm. Well, I wasn't going to let that opportunity go... I yanked the calculator out of his hand and ran down the hall before he finished recovering, laughing the whole way and calling back "Bless you!" as I ran around the corner. :innocent: I heard him laughing as I made my escape.

Sadly, there's been nothing of substance from him since, so I don't think he caught his friend's cold. D:

Oh goodness, that's fantastic! And using the sneeze as an opportunity to grab the calculator. Oh, Posaune, I love it!

And YELLOW Batman boxers! Oh dear. I think I'd crack up if I were greeted at the door by anyone wearing only cartoon boxers. How fabulous!!

Sneezing in Batman boxers, how hot!! I had to kind of laugh at the first way you said "Bless You," because I have also done that when I was unsure if it was a cough or a sneeze! Thanks for the lovely obs! It was so well-written, I have a pretty good mental image right now. :)

Guest Posaune

*snicker* I wasn't exactly surprised at his choice of boxers, since he's a HUGE comic book fanatic. It was still highly amusing, though. Thanks for the nice comments, guys! <3

:heart: I REALLY enjoyed reading this :heart: And omg, TS sound like SUCH a cutie!! :)

Thanks for the MARVELLOUS obs! :)

PS. I love the title of this post! :hyper:

Archived