Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have You Ever...

KawaiiKitty

Okay, I bet this one's never been brought up before...

I had to ring my work one day and tell them I couldn't come in. I had a VERY good reason, don't get me wrong. It wasn't a lie. But as fate would have it I had just gotten out of the shower and washed my face with a soap that REALLY doesn't like me and I sneezed a LOT...I lost count at around eight, but it sure was more than that! It made my voice sound really stuffy and weird and I thought to myself "No, instead of blowing my nose I'll leave it like that for the phone call, it makes me sound even worse..." Which is naughty, I know but it worked... :blushing:

And it did plant the seed of an idea in my head that doing that on PURPOSE the next time I wanted to get out of something would be an awesome idea (Christmas visits to annoying people's houses?)

So I just wondered since so many of us here like to induce, how many have used those "talents" on purpose to get out of something: work, a blind date, seeing a friend you really didn't want to see, anything...or am I the only devious cow who would ever think of doing something so dishonest. Because really, I think that evil soap will need to have a date with my face on Christmas day, then I can stay home and put my feet up! :innocent:

I've never thought about this but it could work. I can get myself all sneezy and then call in....hmmm a last ditch effort that I could use if need be. Only bad thing is if you see them later on in the day...what a quick cold that would be :innocent:

This is hilarious. I was just thinking about this very thing this morning! Not actually doing it... just thinking about whether or not it would work. I don't think I'd actually do it... but I call in so rarely, that when I do, no one ever questions it - even the one time I was totally playing hookie.

But yeah... I did get the same idea. :)

Oh hell yes. I used to do this all the time when I was in high school. I would fake an allergy attack and ask if I could step outside for a while. Very few people can tell the difference between my real and fake sneezes, so everyone pretty much left me alone. Faking is fun. :)

I've tried this too. I was trying to get out of going to this dance recital my wife's friend's daughter was in (not even my own kid, for Pete's sake), and I really did have a bad cold (honest!), so I used my trusty clothes tag to emphasize how sick I really was. I was sneezing like crazy, but she still made me go, and I was totally miserable (for three painful hours). Even so, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Teeheehee :D

I don't think I'd do that, because I always tend to ignore and deny my (rare) colds. It does make for a very funny story though. Thanks for sharing! B)

Wow, that is a very interesting idea! For me, since I can't stand people hearing me sound nasal or display any symptoms of illness, I don't think I'd have the guts.

Yes, I've done this in the past, but in another context:

"Mow the lawn? Oh, sorry, (sigh), it really isn't a good time of year for me to do that. *shakes head sadly* I really wish I could, but I'll feel terrible if I mow today."

(Of course, I can't make that excuse anymore -- if I don't mow the lawn, then no one does it! No more wimping out for me.)

Archived