Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your sneeze-Sound,feel and pleasure

dasneeze

Hi all,

I know that we all have different feeling about our own sneezes, and it led me to think of some questions. Personally I like my sneeze it is powerful, i don't sneeze to much for it not to be enjoyable and I usually sneeze 2-3 times in a row with a pause of a couple seconds at times. What do you think about your own sneezing?

1. How many times uninduced do you usually sneeze?

2. do you wish you sneezed more or less in a row? how many sneezes would be ideal for you if you could set a specific number each time?

3. do you have a loud sneeze, medium or soft and are you happy with that? would you change it?

4. Do you have build up between your sneezes? do you wish you did?

5. If you have build up, how many seconds between sneezes and do you enjoy the aniticipation of the next sneeze?

6. Do you enjoy sneezing infront of people?

7. are your sneezes so powerful that they buckle you over at the waist?

8. Do you get aroused by your own sneezes?

9. When you are sneezing how do you feel?

10. Do you wish you ever got complemented on your sneeze?

11. Do you ever use your own sneezing as a way to start a conversation about your sneezing or others?

12. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? Do you pinch your nose when you sneeze?

13. would you ever encourage someone to make you sneeze by tickling your nose or other methods?

14. Would you mind someone holding your nose or help you to stifle while you sneezed? Would that turn you on?

Thanks for taking the time as always to answer these questions.

Happy sneezing!!!!

Two or three

2. do you wish you sneezed more or less in a row? how many sneezes would be ideal for you if you could set a specific number each time?

Three or four would be ideal.

3. do you have a loud sneeze, medium or soft and are you happy with that? would you change it?

My sneeze is loud, and I'm quite happy with it.

Yes, I have a build up before the first sneeze, little or none between the first and second, and build up before the third.

5. If you have build up, how many seconds between sneezes and do you enjoy the aniticipation of the next sneeze?

About two seconds, and I do enjoy it.

YES!

Sometimes .

YES!!!

Way to complex to describe here.

Yes.

11. Do you ever use your own sneezing as a way to start a conversation about your sneezing or others?

Yes.

12. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? Do you pinch your nose when you sneeze?

I cover with a handkerchief.

13. would you ever encourage someone to make you sneeze by tickling your nose or other methods?

If I met the right person.

14. Would you mind someone holding your nose or help you to stifle while you sneezed? Would that turn you on?

I don't like stifling.

I know that we all have different feeling about our own sneezes, and it led me to think of some questions. Personally I like my sneeze it is powerful, i don't sneeze to much for it not to be enjoyable and I usually sneeze 2-3 times in a row with a pause of a couple seconds at times. What do you think about your own sneezing?

Once or twice, although lately it's been in three's. I can't IMAGINE why. :)

I'd like to keep this "mysterious" pattern of three, if I could.

I'd say it's on the louder side of medium. I like it the way it is.

Sort of. I don't have breath-hitching, but I do have a long inhale.

I have about 3-5 seconds in between.

Only a handful. Otherwise, no.

Nope.

Oh yes. :drool:

Refreshed.

I DO get complimented on them by others here. :lmfao:

Only with another female fetishist.

I like to cover with both hands when I'm alone, but if I'm in public, I use the crook of my elbow because it's the "new" cover that is currently being practiced.

I can only think of one person on this forum that I would allow near my nose.

Not unless they want to be armbarred and then choked into a coma....

hardly ever, only if I have a cold or in allergy season.

the most possible, but only if I'm alone. I hate to sneeze in public.

medium.

yes I have.

3 seconds, yes I like it so much. It excites me.

NO, I hate it.

no :rolleyes:

yes

my crotch grows up B)

yes.

Absolutely NO.

I pinch it if I'm i public and yes, a few times I cover my mouth and nose with the hands.

NO, NO, NOO!! :D

No. I prefered to die.

Maybe one or twice a day.

Yes I wish I sneezed more. Ideally I would like to sneeze a few times a day with each time being a double or a triple.

Soft to medium. I like my sneezes. I think they sound ok, I guess.

Rarely and yes I wish I did.

Never much of a build up and I love the anticipation of the next sneeze, but it usually comes very quickly.

Yes.

No.

Sometimes.

Very good.

Yes and I have.

Absolutely.

I cover. I don't pinch my nose.

I don't know that I'd encourage it, but I've had it done.

I've had someone do that to me. It can be alittle distracting and makes it hard to sneeze, so that can be frustrating. But what turns me on is knowing how much that person enjoys it. :D

Hi all,

About once or twice per day.

More in a row. Five to seven, something about odd numbers I like, except for one.

Yes, it is a loud sneeze at times. Yes, I am happy with it. I wouldn't change it.

No build ups, just tickles.

It's okay.

No.

Sometimes, especially if I'm really tired.

Great.

No.

No.

Yes, I usually sneeze in the crook of my arm, at the elbow, or into my armpit.

Yes, the gentleman I'm dating who seems to be sneezing a lot these days.

No, I think that might blow out my ear drums. I have a forceful and powerful sneeze for a woman.

Happy sneezing!!!!

Once or twice.

Three would be nice.

I'd say medium, though I can sneeze really softly too, almost silently, if I want to.

Sometimes, yes. My photic sneezes always have long build-ups.

It depends, sometimes it's only one second, sometimes five or more. And the longer the better. I love the anticipation.

No, not really. I think I would enjoy though, it if it was infront of a fellow fetishist that I trusted.

Nope.

Hmm...sometimes. To some degree.

Great! :twisted:

Yeah, why not? ;)

No, never.

When in public, always into my elbow. I don't pinch my nose.

Yes, if I knew I could trust them and knew that they wanted to :wheels:

Well, it's the same as with so many other things: if I knew that my partner would get turned on by it, I would get turned on too.

hehe

Used to seem like it was just one most of the time (unless allergies) but lately has seemed to be doubles

I don't really think about it much

Not really sure... I think medium... maybe... I don't pay much attention

Sometimes. It annoys me a bit when I do- although it is nice to get some warning if in public- (I generally stifle in public)

Not a clue of number of sec. and I generally am either a little annoyed or hoping that I can squelch it

6. Do you enjoy sneezing in front of people?

If someone that I liked and felt semi-comfortable withenjoyed it- then I'd like it

sometimes

Not really

Like I'm sneezing

If I did it for someone (in person or making a .wav) it wouldn't be required but I'll admit that it would feel nice to be complimented

NOPE- would die of mortification

In public pinch nose or if soft or not too close to people cover with hands. home into my elbow.

I wouldn't Encourage someone to- but I'd let them if I REALLY liked them and felt comfortable with them. and obviously if it was the s.o. *who doesn't have the fetish... so it wouldn't matter*

If it was a turn on for say the s.o. then yeah... otherwise- NOPE

Happy sneezing!!!!

1. How many times uninduced do you usually sneeze? 2 to 4 times usually...

2. do you wish you sneezed more or less in a row? no, not really how many sneezes would be ideal for you if you could set a specific number each time? I like to sneeze three in a row, so I can make my wish.. ;)

3. do you have a loud sneeze, medium or soft and are you happy with that? would you change it? it varies

4. Do you have build up between your sneezes? most of the time do you wish you did? I usually do

5. If you have build up, how many seconds between sneezes and do you enjoy the aniticipation of the next sneeze? I would say there are usually a couple of seconds between sneezes... the anticipation??? Not really

6. Do you enjoy sneezing infront of people? a select few

7. are your sneezes so powerful that they buckle you over at the waist? Sometimes.. :wheels:

8. Do you get aroused by your own sneezes? only if they are turning somebody else on!

9. When you are sneezing how do you feel? Sneezy... lol

10. Do you wish you ever got complemented on your sneeze? I like feedback

11. Do you ever use your own sneezing as a way to start a conversation about your sneezing or others? yes.. :twisted:

12. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? Do you pinch your nose when you sneeze? I usually cover.. either with my hands or my elbow

13. would you ever encourage someone to make you sneeze by tickling your nose or other methods? like the idea of that..

14. Would you mind someone holding your nose or help you to stifle while you sneezed? Would that turn you on? If it turned them on!

1. How many times uninduced do you usually sneeze?usually 4-6 times....it can be up to 8 times though.

2. do you wish you sneezed more or less in a row? how many sneezes would be ideal for you if you could set a specific number each time?im fine with the number of sneezes i have now.

3. do you have a loud sneeze, medium or soft and are you happy with that? would you change it? mine is medium soft...and no i wouldnt change it.

4. Do you have build up between your sneezes? do you wish you did?i can make myself have buildups if i want to.

5. If you have build up, how many seconds between sneezes and do you enjoy the aniticipation of the next sneeze?a couple of seconds and no, it doesnt really have an affect on me.

6. Do you enjoy sneezing infront of people?i dont mind....but would prefer not to.

7. are your sneezes so powerful that they buckle you over at the waist?no ;)

8. Do you get aroused by your own sneezes?uh....no :twisted:

9. When you are sneezing how do you feel?like im sneezing? :wheels: feels good i guess.

10. Do you wish you ever got complemented on your sneeze?i wouldnt mind that.

11. Do you ever use your own sneezing as a way to start a conversation about your sneezing or others?sometimes with other fetishists i do.

12. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? Do you pinch your nose when you sneeze?yeah, i usually sneeze into my sleeve..no i dont pinch my nose unless i want to stifle when im around people.

13. would you ever encourage someone to make you sneeze by tickling your nose or other methods?i dont think so..NO lol

14. Would you mind someone holding your nose or help you to stifle while you sneezed? Would that turn you on?not unless they are aware that they are committing suicide since ill be killing them afterwards

Only once ;) Well if a certain tickle hits me powerful enough, I can manage to sneeze again in a few seconds.

2 or 3 in a row would be soooo nice!

I regularly sound like "ha-ischA!" with medium loudness, I guess. But I like the sound of this ...

Well I don't, but I'd say the tickle would take it to the limit if the build up would get me. :laugh:

I have a mental block, so I can't sneeze in front of random people, only if I know them.

often enough, yes

nope, I like sneezing

I really enjoy the feeling. ;)

I would be sooo glad ...! Rarely, someone ever blesses me ... but I love to be blessed ...

I never did, but it would be sweet.

Sometimes I use my hands to cover my mouth and nose, but sometimes I sneeze into my right hand. Not that often, I also sneeze without cover, especially if the tickle surprises me ...

I'd enjoy it for sure. Would be soooo cute.

That would definately turn me on! ;)

1. How many times uninduced do you usually sneeze? Two or three.

2. do you wish you sneezed more or less in a row? how many sneezes would be ideal for you if you could set a specific number each time? If I could set an ideal number, I'd like seven. Seventeen would get annoying. Thinking more pragmatically, though, I like it when I sneeze in threes and the first two are right on top of one another. Maybe two sets of doubles each time?

3. do you have a loud sneeze, medium or soft and are you happy with that? would you change it? My sneeze is medium-soft, and I like it that way.

4. Do you have build up between your sneezes? do you wish you did? Between my doubles and before the last of my triples. I think I look funny, but I really enjoy the feeling of it. I would only like to build up long enough to cover if I'm in public.

5. If you have build up, how many seconds between sneezes and do you enjoy the aniticipation of the next sneeze? I like the anticipation, especially when my breath hitches repeatedly. However, I hate it more than any other part of sneezing in front of people.

6. Do you enjoy sneezing infront of people? No, but I can think of situations where I might.

7. are your sneezes so powerful that they buckle you over at the waist? Only a few times. I like that on occasion though.

8. Do you get aroused by your own sneezes? Oh yes.

9. When you are sneezing how do you feel? Refreshed. Unless I'm having sinus problems. Then refreshed and pained.

10. Do you wish you ever got complemented on your sneeze? I have, and I wish it happened more often. It's one of those secret pleasures.

11. Do you ever use your own sneezing as a way to start a conversation about your sneezing or others? No, but like I said before I can definitely think of situations where I might.

12. Do you cover your nose when you sneeze? Do you pinch your nose when you sneeze? I cover in public, usually with an elbow. In private, with my shoulder or the back of my wrist. I never pinch.

13. would you ever encourage someone to make you sneeze by tickling your nose or other methods? Not unless they really wanted me to.

14. Would you mind someone holding your nose or help you to stifle while you sneezed? Would that turn you on? Yes, I would mind quite a bit. No.

Guest upturned_palms

Hi all -- I'm a complete newbie and this is my first post :)

Only ever once, and infrequently at that, it drives me mad.

I would love to sneeze more, maybe three or four times in a row?

I guess I would say my sneezes are medium volume, which I'm okay with.

Only when I'm inducing.

--

No! I loathe it! It's not a mental block or anything, and I'm okay if it's, say, one friend, but in front of family or big groups then forget it.

Nope.

Sometimes, it really depends on the situation.

No, but I don't often sneeze in front of people either.

I tend to cover it, but I don't pinch unless I'm stifling for some reason.

If it was the right person.

See above really, it would depend who.

Archived