Sneeze Fetish Forum

Family members who sneeze

Heavy-Chevy

My 16 yr. old younger brother is spending the weekend with me while my parents are out of town. I like spending time with him and he likes hanging with me. There’s just one big problem to this whole situation…… I’ve got two dogs and a cat and he’s EXTREMELY allergic to pet hair. I like my younger bro. but I can’t stand to hear him sneeze. But what makes it worse is that he’s one of those multiple sneezers so he always sneezes in fits of atleast 5 or more and in rapid fire succession. :laugh::lmfao: The last time he was at my house he had a sneezing fit that lasted for almost an hour, and that was after he had been there for only 10 min. This is why he normally doesn’t come over to my place but there was nobody else available to watch him. Luckily, he brought some allergy medicine with him this time so things are a lot more bearable. But even with the meds. he still has the occasional sneezing fit but now it’s only once every few hours rather than several times every few minutes. I’m sure many of you have been in a similar situation.

gottalovesneezing
My 16 yr. old younger brother is spending the weekend with me while my parents are out of town. I like spending time with him and he likes hanging with me. There’s just one big problem to this whole situation…… I’ve got two dogs and a cat and he’s EXTREMELY allergic to pet hair. I like my younger bro. but I can’t stand to hear him sneeze. But what makes it worse is that he’s one of those multiple sneezers so he always sneezes in fits of atleast 5 or more and in rapid fire succession. :D:lol: The last time he was at my house he had a sneezing fit that lasted for almost an hour, and that was after he had been there for only 10 min. This is why he normally doesn’t come over to my place but there was nobody else available to watch him. Luckily, he brought some allergy medicine with him this time so things are a lot more bearable. But even with the meds. he still has the occasional sneezing fit but now it’s only once every few hours rather than several times every few minutes. I’m sure many of you have been in a similar situation.

I couldnt agree more, nothing worse than a family member who sneezes

ooooo a sneezy 16 year old brother huh? lol sounds perfect for me! ha, i'm just kidding.

yeah, i know how you feel, my brothers have allergies too, older and younger, sometimes their sneezing bothers me but not always, it just depends how much they're doing it.

SweetP :wheels:

I couldnt agree more with you, my sister sneezes sometimes, it drives me crazy! I dont know why I dont like it. Yeah! Hope it goes well for you and everyone! Hugs!!!

Archived