Sneeze Fetish Forum

Geist

Well I'm not a fellow staff member but I'd like to add my thanks for making the forum such a great place to be. I know from reading various blogs and posts that it can be imensely frustrating (also I work with the general public and there's no doubt some people wander about LOOKING for trouble).

So cheers to you all for all your hard work!

:D

I sleep better when I know you're watching the streets :D Ooh! ooooooh! we should get you guys uniforms! I got dibs on the design!

Actually, yes indeed Aku, thanks go to you and all the admins/mods who make this a great place to be. As an admin on 3 forums myself, (albeit not as busy as this one), I know what an ass pain it is sometimes to keep things from going "JKSDHFJKGKJGJAGSDF" :wheels:

Thank you for ALL your efforts, especially when things get somewhat, erm, snarky, assholey, and sometimes occasionally, very nasty indeed. Your endeavours are greatly appreciated by me even if I don't always comment on it, hey, like erm, NOW ;):twisted:;) ;)

Aww, thanks, Aku :razz: Let me say what a pleasure it is to work with you as well as everyone else on the staff!

It is a labour of love, and tremendously rewarding!

Yes, what Lady said. It truly is a labor of love, and there are some days that I just don't want to come to work. :razz: But you guys make it worth it. Everyone on the staff is an absolute joy to work with! :lol:

Well I'm not a fellow staff member but I'd like to add my thanks for making the forum such a great place to be. I know from reading various blogs and posts that it can be imensely frustrating (also I work with the general public and there's no doubt some people wander about LOOKING for trouble).

So cheers to you all for all your hard work!

:lol:

YEAH :razz:

Archived