Sneeze Fetish Forum

Miserable (m)

K.Matsuri

I decided to try using the markers slightly differently, incorporating darker tones in and using different colors as base tones. I also used the dark, sketchy quick pencil outline I laid down originally instead of inking cleanly with a pen. It was all done very quickly (under an hour) as a way to use some excess energy before bed. There's flaws all over the place and I know it. Ah, why am I rambling about technical details? You probably want to see it already. Okay. I understand.

unhappy.png

He looks unhappy. He should go back to bed :twisted: Sorry he's not sneezing. Hope that's all right >_<;;

oh wow...for one thing thats just the cutest ever!!!! but oh man!!! i cant beleive you did that with markers! thats just amazing! ( my marker pics all end up looking like black blobs :twisted: ) i loe how he's shaded with different colors! sooo good!!!!

Oh dear...He is SO ADORABLE! :twisted: Eeee, look at those eyes! ;) And the hair is amazing too. Thank you for sharing!

OMG!! I have NEVRE known anyone to make marker drawings look SO 3d!! ;)

Man, i love the texture, and dskghkl everything!! :twisted: He DOES need to go to bed. ;)

Mines free :laugh:

Whoa, he looks so cute... so miserable and sleepy, and his skin looks fabulous! Great! :twisted:

(And I love to read about the technical details!)

Markers? Incredible. So sad. Put him back to bed and look after him right now! :twisted:

I have to add that somehow (is it that sketchy, dark pencil outline?) this reminds me of... a storybook illustration! Oh no, I can already imagine it... superficially it looks like a educative children's book about how you should be careful to not to catch colds and so on... but under the innocent surface... :D:lol: :lol:

OMG!! I have NEVRE known anyone to make marker drawings look SO 3d!! :drool:

Man, i love the texture, and dskghkl everything!! :razz: He DOES need to go to bed. :lol:

Mines free :drool:

Oh dear, high praise and a statement that made me seriously giggle! Kind of you to offer :drool:

And just in general, I'm so glad that you guys like him! It was a fun pre-sleep exercise. I want to do it again!

Archived