Sneeze Fetish Forum

Violet;; Pepper

Teh Ninjin

A request. I did it kinda shittily. well the last part. I just rushed that this morning. But in the second part. The sneeze is lifting her off her feet. Another request from dear Blah-san. Poor Violet she's getting overworked. She's hating her sinuses right now XDDDD

But anyways here it is.

and the first frame. "Kore wa nan desu ka"..bascially "What is this?" I was practicing hiragana. XD I HATE Katana so I wouldn't use that. Not until I absolutely have to in Japanese.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/x-K...olet-pepper.png Part I

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/x-K...let-pepper2.png Part II

Now THATS the way to draw a sneezing girl! :D Not one of these little 'finger to the nose... head tipped... "AhCHoooo", but a body bending, foot kicking, force of nature. :lol:

Kudos Baniira.

Lovely, Baniira! I absolutely adore her expression in that bottom left panel on the first page. All flaily-flaily - cuuute! XD The expressions throughout are rather descriptive, really. (I want to draw mini-comics now...they convey so much more than just one image...)

On a side note, what does everyone have against katakana? Most everyone I've met who studies it has trouble with it for some reason. I don't see why - I'm equally fluent in hiragana and katakana when it comes to reading and writing...'cause I was a goofball and taught myself katakana first!

Fantastically GREAT!! hehehe sono kushami wa totemo kawaii!! :D

FYI.- クンクン(kunkun) = Sniff Sniff ('_^)

ひくひく (hikuhiku) = Twitching

It's. So. CUUUTEE!!!!! I don't even know how to describe it! My pants went into hyperdrive and they took my brain with them!

I love her expression when she's looking at the pepper, and on top of it the fact that she doesn't know what it is. IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE!!!!!! :wheels:

On a side note, what does everyone have against katakana? Most everyone I've met who studies it has trouble with it for some reason. I don't see why - I'm equally fluent in hiragana and katakana when it comes to reading and writing...'cause I was a goofball and taught myself katakana first!

I hate writing it. That's all. Otherwise, I've got nothing against it. but when it comes to writing it, I despise it. If you have a problem. WHATEVER.

To each his freakin own, man.

I am continually amazed at both the quantity and quality of artistic talent resident in SFF. These artists truly understand how circumstances, conditions, and scenarios involving sneezing fuel the imagination, give life to fantasy, and arouse passions. Not only their body of work but they themselves are to be treasured.

• 2 weeks later...
I hate writing it. That's all. Otherwise, I've got nothing against it. but when it comes to writing it, I despise it. If you have a problem. WHATEVER.

To each his freakin own, man.

I agree >_< Katakana, my worst enemy!! (I'm back btw, I haven't been around for a while.. If anyone never noticed 8DD)

(Edito: Quote wasn't working)

Archived