Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wierd allergy rebout

Morningsmith

Normally I have very sneezy allergies in late August. Yet yesterday and today I've been having what are clearly allergic symptoms. The only thing I can think of is that it's been really, really nice here the past few days. Could plants be pollinating again? I guess global warming makes me sneeze.

I first noticed it in my morning history class yesterday. My nose started to burn in that distinctive allergy way. I didn't really think anything of it at first. After about 4 or 5 minutes of mild burning it became clear I was going to sneeze. It's a fairly noisy lecture hall, so it didn't occur to me to be self-conscious. After about another 15 seconds of rubbing my nose, I took in air, froze for about 2 seconds at the "top" of the sneeze (no doubt looking like an idiot), and let out a slightly loud "EEssSCHEAH!" I knew immediately I wasn't done. I hitched once, making an embarrassingly audible "eh," before sneezing an identical "EEssSCHEAH!" Both of these were into one hand.

A very cute girl beside me leaned in, smiled, and said "bless you." I managed a "thanks, I..." before trailing off, holding for a few seconds, and sneezing a double "HesschAhh! Haeeschhah!" She said something nice I don't remember and laughed, and I excused myself. I managed to hold a persistently tickly nose back for the rest of class, except for a final, quite loud "EESHHAH" as class was ending. I looked around, hoping my new friend would have another comment, but she had gotten up to leave. Oh well.

Later, I sneezed a triple in the library: "Aeshhah.... Hesch! Hesshah!" I had to ask somebody to watch my stuff while I went to the bathroom to blow my nose. There were some other sneezes I don't remember too well - at least one walking between classes, a double in my seminar (I had to stifle these) etc. At one point I went to but tissues from a kiosk, and the second they were in my hand I had to sneeze. It must have been funny for the girl at the desk to sell a guy a pack of kleenex, and I have him immediately open it and sneeze a triple (similar to the one in the library, "Eeeshehh.. HeCHEEW! Hesshah!") into one.

What I remember best is the fit I had in the elevator of the student service building. It's a long way up, and there were two other people in with me - a middle aged secretary and female grad student. I sneezed without warning, "Aeschew... Aeschew..." before getting to my tissues. I sneezed another tentative "Aeschew," into a tissue and had a pause, in which the secretary said "bless you" and the grad student looked at her feet. Then I felt an amazingly powerful tickle at the back of my nose, and started the fit in earnest. "AAEESCHEW! ... AESchew-AEschew! ... EEESchEHH!" The secretary got out and I kept sneezing "ETSSCHEH! AEESCHEeeeew -Huh-ASCHEW! (pause) Heh..HeASCHUI!" Definitely one of the most powerful fits I've ever had. Left me kind of stunned.

Last evening I had only a few isolated sneezes, and this morning I sneezed 5 times in the shower: "AESHAh! Hescheh! HESCHEW!" and then later "Hetshheh... Hetishehh!" The tickle is still ere, off and on, so I'll let you know what this wierd pollen bloom continues to do. Cheers!

Normally I have very sneezy allergies in late August. Yet yesterday and today I've been having what are clearly allergic symptoms. The only thing I can think of is that it's been really, really nice here the past few days. Could plants be pollinating again? I guess global warming makes me sneeze.

I first noticed it in my morning history class yesterday. My nose started to burn in that distinctive allergy way. I didn't really think anything of it at first. After about 4 or 5 minutes of mild burning it became clear I was going to sneeze. It's a fairly noisy lecture hall, so it didn't occur to me to be self-conscious. After about another 15 seconds of rubbing my nose, I took in air, froze for about 2 seconds at the "top" of the sneeze (no doubt looking like an idiot), and let out a slightly loud "EEssSCHEAH!" I knew immediately I wasn't done. I hitched once, making an embarrassingly audible "eh," before sneezing an identical "EEssSCHEAH!" Both of these were into one hand.

A very cute girl beside me leaned in, smiled, and said "bless you." I managed a "thanks, I..." before trailing off, holding for a few seconds, and sneezing a double "HesschAhh! Haeeschhah!" She said something nice I don't remember and laughed, and I excused myself. I managed to hold a persistently tickly nose back for the rest of class, except for a final, quite loud "EESHHAH" as class was ending. I looked around, hoping my new friend would have another comment, but she had gotten up to leave. Oh well.

Later, I sneezed a triple in the library: "Aeshhah.... Hesch! Hesshah!" I had to ask somebody to watch my stuff while I went to the bathroom to blow my nose. There were some other sneezes I don't remember too well - at least one walking between classes, a double in my seminar (I had to stifle these) etc. At one point I went to but tissues from a kiosk, and the second they were in my hand I had to sneeze. It must have been funny for the girl at the desk to sell a guy a pack of kleenex, and I have him immediately open it and sneeze a triple (similar to the one in the library, "Eeeshehh.. HeCHEEW! Hesshah!") into one.

What I remember best is the fit I had in the elevator of the student service building. It's a long way up, and there were two other people in with me - a middle aged secretary and female grad student. I sneezed without warning, "Aeschew... Aeschew..." before getting to my tissues. I sneezed another tentative "Aeschew," into a tissue and had a pause, in which the secretary said "bless you" and the grad student looked at her feet. Then I felt an amazingly powerful tickle at the back of my nose, and started the fit in earnest. "AAEESCHEW! ... AESchew-AEschew! ... EEESchEHH!" The secretary got out and I kept sneezing "ETSSCHEH! AEESCHEeeeew -Huh-ASCHEW! (pause) Heh..HeASCHUI!" Definitely one of the most powerful fits I've ever had. Left me kind of stunned.

Last evening I had only a few isolated sneezes, and this morning I sneezed 5 times in the shower: "AESHAh! Hescheh! HESCHEW!" and then later "Hetshheh... Hetishehh!" The tickle is still ere, off and on, so I'll let you know what this wierd pollen bloom continues to do. Cheers!

Wow, great observation. Wish I were on your campus when you were having this fit :D

Good lord, what I wouldn't give to have been on that elevator with you. :razz:

Many bless you's for all those wonderful allergy sneezes. :lol:

Many blessings! Hope you're feeling OK! :razz: Thank you so much for these obs! (felt a slight tickle in my nose when I wrote this, but it died. My cold has caused me to have lots of these tickles. :lol: I hate it cuz my nose start stinging when the tickle dies!)

Thanks folks,glad you liked it. It rained recently and I think it's taken whatever it was out of the air. Just five or six random sneezes and a bit of a runny nose yesterday afternoon and evening. Seems all gone so far today. Oh well.

Archived