Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Ah! I have to sneeze! ...oh, wait, I changed my mind." (F)

Sawyer

Alright, I'm back again. And let me just say; I absolutely LOVE Fridays.

So there's this girl in my class-- sixteen years old, about 5'2", with a creamy complexion, brigt, intense green eyes, and straight, layered hair that's a blood-red (with a hint of orange) color in the back, and bleach-blond, chin-length, straight-as-the-freeway side-bangs. She's both slim and curvy, with a great personality and sense of humor, not to mention a pretty face. We'll call her by her nickname; Sun.

So anyway. We were in Trigonometry, just sort of hanging out because the teacher was late. AGAIN. So. Sun's just sort of laughing, joining in the conversation, etc., and then she holds up a tiny hand. "WAIT. Hold on, guys, I think I have to sneeze." She paused, her breath hitching, staring at the light, and... nothing. "Okay, I changed my mind. I don't think I haaaa--- hix'schuu! Heeehhh.. heh'stchhh!" Sniffling, she just shook her head and laughed. "Woah, intense."

She continued that sort of pattern all throughout the class, but mainly in singles this time. She'd usually sneeze into her arm, but occasionally she'd either stifle, or, when she was taken more by surprise, she wouldn't have TIME to cover. XD It was really funny. All day she did this.

At the end of the day, we were sort of talking outside, just about.. mainly nothing. When suddenly, she sneezed a triple, which sort of interrupted our conversation. "...and that makes me wonder WHY they want us to sit through that in the first place! I think that the-eyyy... wa-want.. huh-etishuu! HATSCHIH! Heh'kxxnt..choo! Oh my god! I've been sneezing all day and I don't know why.. too cold out for allergies."

"Maybe you're allergic to school," I suggested with a grin.

"I wish!" She replied, laughing.

Last I saw of her today. XD I'll keep you updated.

I have to agree. That was a very nice obs. Female sneezes are music to my ears. Those, and the scream of a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640's 6.5 liter engine. :(

Lamborghini

Lovely obs! All those unself-conscious sneezes especially those that came without enough warning; yummy. This girl sounds a perfect sneezer, well worth observing [and reporting on.]

Potty old trig? How many different types of maths lessons are there?

Yes, there's nothing like the rattle of a 1953 Austin A40 Devon cabriolet.

What a cute obs! I always loved trigonometry in school, although I was bit older than 14 when I took it. You must be pretty damn smart. :)

What a cute obs! I always loved trigonometry in school, although I was bit older than 14 when I took it. You must be pretty damn smart. :specool:

I'm doing that too.. Maybe it's just the new system *shrug*

OMG!! :) Awesome obs! :thumbsup2:

I want her to come to my school. :goof:

Archived