Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm not sneezing around you!

bellwitch

So today I was just hanging out with my bf after school, and he randomly says,"it's really hard to stop a sneeze sometimes...

especially when you really need to sneeze"[he knows about the fetish].

Why the heck would anyone want to stop a sneeze?!

He's not a very sneezy person by nature, so, if he does happen to sneeze, it's nothing short of a miracle(for me at least).

I was totally waiting for him to finally sneeze around me, but he had to go out of his way to not sneeze. He said that he "didn't want to turn me on then." It's not like we sneeze fetishists spontaneously rape people whenever they sneeze(disturbing thought, heh). I'd probably just hug him and bless him.

He's been fine with the fetish before so I don't understand what the problem is now. If sneezing around me is uncomfortable or unpleasant for him, he's certainly never mentioned anything. :[

It makes me kinda sorry I told him(he's the only person who knows), cuz, if he didn't know about the fetish, then he still sneeze around me and not stop himself from sneezing just to "treat me like anyone else"(or so he said, since he wouldn't want to turn other ppl on).

First a physics test and now this. Man, this week sucks!

:dribble:

Guest SakuraUchiha

Man, I haaaaaaaaaaate it when my bf doesn't sneeze around me. he just goes "heh-heh-" then he looks at me and tries to hold it back. I'm like "dude, WTH!?! Just freakin' sneeze already! I'm not going to sqeal and go 'OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS SO TOTALLY CUTE!! EEEEEEEEH!!!!' "

Yeah. it's hard when relationships have tension because of our fetish.

Aw, that's not very nice. You put it well: we don't just spontaneously rape people! I'm sorry he thinks like that. Maybe if you explain it to him more.

Physics, BLECCCH!

Uh! What a butthole! This part is weird to me. "didn't want to turn me on then." Seems like most guys would want to turn you on at any given moment. Isn't it kinda of thrilling to know that your woman is raring to go, even if you have to wait until later? To me it seems like a form of flirting.

Well, I'm guessing that because you guys are young, you probably aren't the 33rd girl he's dated so he may just be unconfident about the whole boy-girl thing in general and not specifically having a problem with the fetish. If that makes sense.

But yes, sometimes people don't quite GET that a fetish isn't something uncontrollable that takes us over. If it was, people with shoe fetishes would have to be locked up because they'd just run around in circles in large outdoor crowds yelling "SHOOOEESS!" I have never once ran across a room and tackled someone because I've heard them sneeze. (Although now that I've said that, it sounds like fun...)

I hope it all works out for the best!

pft. he'll give up. as soon as he gets horny and experimental. :winkkiss:

Dont be so sure. My second girlfreind, after I told her of my kinky fetish.....

NEVER SNEEZED IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN!! 3 years... NOTHING!!

pft. he'll give up. as soon as he gets horny and experimental. :twisted:

Dont be so sure. My second girlfreind, after I told her of my kinky fetish.....

NEVER SNEEZED IN MY PRESENCE AGAIN!! 3 years... NOTHING!!

That's just cruel. :winkkiss:

Archived