Sneeze Fetish Forum

non existant sneezing

sneezeaholic

This has been bugging me for over a week now so I thought I'd get some input from you guys.

I went on vacation for 2 weeks traveling with my best friend, S. During that time I didn't sneeze even once. I had several times when I'd get the build up and false start a couple times but then it was gone...no sneeze. Now I usually sneeze, at minimum, 6-7 times a day and I don't think I've ever gone a day without sneezing (at least in years) let alone 2 weks. I've sneezed while with her in the past but for some reason I just couldn't on this trip. I told someone that I thought it was sort of a "performance anxiety" or something.

As an aside--S did sneeze on this trip. It took several days before she did but she's not a very sneezy person. When she does sneeze it's a pretty loud hard sneeze. :yes: that you just don't miss. She even commented on how she has the loud family sneeze.

Anyway I found this odd and wanted some opinions.

Guest WalterDESneeze

Im sorry this happened, when your nose really needs to release it will.

This has been bugging me for over a week now so I thought I'd get some input from you guys.

I went on vacation for 2 weeks traveling with my best friend, S. During that time I didn't sneeze even once. I had several times when I'd get the build up and false start a couple times but then it was gone...no sneeze. Now I usually sneeze, at minimum, 6-7 times a day and I don't think I've ever gone a day without sneezing (at least in years) let alone 2 weks. I've sneezed while with her in the past but for some reason I just couldn't on this trip. I told someone that I thought it was sort of a "performance anxiety" or something.

As an aside--S did sneeze on this trip. It took several days before she did but she's not a very sneezy person. When she does sneeze it's a pretty loud hard sneeze. :yes: that you just don't miss. She even commented on how she has the loud family sneeze.

I'd say that it's just an aberration, a deviation from the norm. Doesn't that happen with many things that our bodies do? I know that no matter what bodily function or bodily rhythm I think about, there have been times when it's done something different from the norm. I won't get into specifics on many because that can be gross.

Traveling is also a prime time for my body to do different things because of the changes in my daily routine. Sometimes I don't get hungry or thirsty or sleep the way I normally do, for example.

If you don't normally have any performance anxiety about sneezing, then I have to doubt that that's what it was.

He does have a point. However, I can totally understand your frustration though. Speaking as someone how use to sneeze often and in multiples, now am lucky if I sneeze once a day. :(

The words 'mental' and 'block' come to mind, but from what you described I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, I think it's just the change of circumstances that brought it on.

Thanks and you are right of course.

As an aside--S did sneeze on this trip. It took several days before she did but she's not a very sneezy person. When she does sneeze it's a pretty loud hard sneeze. :) that you just don't miss. She even commented on how she has the loud family sneeze.

Thanks for your input. Yes change in routine may have been a part of it too. Since I'm back to my normal sneezing pattern I'd say you are right.

I'd say that it's just an aberration, a deviation from the norm. Doesn't that happen with many things that our bodies do? I know that no matter what bodily function or bodily rhythm I think about, there have been times when it's done something different from the norm. I won't get into specifics on many because that can be gross.

Traveling is also a prime time for my body to do different things because of the changes in my daily routine. Sometimes I don't get hungry or thirsty or sleep the way I normally do, for example.

If you don't normally have any performance anxiety about sneezing, then I have to doubt that that's what it was.

He does have a point. However, I can totally understand your frustration though. Speaking as someone how use to sneeze often and in multiples, now am lucky if I sneeze once a day. :)

Yes it was frustrating but I seem to be pretty much back to normal sneezing pattern. I'll have to see what happens the next time I see her.

The words 'mental' and 'block' come to mind, but from what you described I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, I think it's just the change of circumstances that brought it on.

Ah yes mental block! And I think you are right. I seem to be back to normal. I am sneezing in front of other people. Have to see what happens the next time I visit her (or vice versa).

Thanks for your input.

Oh, don't worry. Some times I don't sneeze for weeks... I hate to sneeze in front of people because it embarassed me but when I was alone I really want to sneeze. So if I can't I induce, but isn't the same thing :lmfao: .

I like when I have to sneeze naturally. But it's very rare that it happens.. :P

Archived