Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drunken angel (male)

TeaParty

This is an original character of mine that I made up several years ago (he's developed a bit since I made him), so you might imagine how much he's been sneezing! :laugh: I started on some storys, comics and sketches, but I only finished a few non-sneezing drawings of him. But now I've finally made one! :blushing:

I've been imagining a scene where he's awfully drunk and feels sick as hell the next day. And I've also seen that one or two of the youtube clips consists of a drunken man sneezing (and that the alcohol is the obvious reason for his sneezing fit), so I thought: alcohol should make this guy sneeze! :innocent:

Or....something. :lol:

I added both the pencil-sketch version and the inked-and-colored version, cuz I'm wasn't sure wich one to add.

The pencil-version:

#1 (sorry, I tried to make him look half-awake. It looks like he's just bored! :hug:

...and here's the colored version:

#2 (I'm not quite satisfied with this one :) )

I was gonna add a recovery-phaze too, but this has taken enough amount of lifetimes to make (yes, I am that slow :innocent: )

KYAAAA! Teaparty, I LOVE YOU!! :innocent::hug::laugh:

GODS, he is so cute! His hair looks wonderful, I just wanna run my fingers through it! :) And those wings... *purrs*

The facial expressions you draw are AWESOME. As always. Thank you SO much for sharing! :innocent:

Edit: I love the coloring! :blushing:

Ohhh totally wonderful, TeaParty! I love how his wings move when he sneezes... and he looks so adorable. If another sneeze makes him fall from heaven, I wanna catch him! :)

I looooove the sneezy expressions ^_^ the build-up face is soooo cute :P

I also saw this adorable male-cat-person (at least cat-like ears) picture on your photobucket, he's pretty cute :P hehehe

I also saw this adorable male-cat-person (at least cat-like ears) picture on your photobucket, he's pretty cute :P hehehe

Yeah, he's an rp-character of mine! His name is Jake Hamato, and he's half american and half japanese. Hopefully, I'll make a drawing of him too.

:P:):DThank you everyone for your wonderful comments!!! It makes me feel warm inside!!! :bleh::laugh::lol:^_^

Oh my GOD!! That's ADORABLE!! lsadkhglskh!! I SO want to be his bartender :P

HEWWLy crap. :P I love the hair, by the way. And i think that golden sepia tone kind of coloured paper makes it seem really sweet.

Wow. That's awesome. Dude, brilliant work. Just. ^_^

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

:(:laugh::yes:

And in "real" words - that is REALLY amazingly sexy hot! And beautiful colorings too! I shall have to save all of them for they shall be very drooled and worshiped on! Amazing work sweetums!

Thank you so much, Hippo, GreenFaerie and Kisa! ^_______________________________________________^ I'm sooo glad you liked it!!!

Oooh, fantastic! TeaParty, I just love your style :rofl: And what a cute concept, alcohol making him sneeze!

I love the progression of images...they're all so consistent, I'm envious! Your angel has darling expressions, and those wings are great. I'm a fan of both the black and white and the colored versions. Pencil sketches can have such emotion! Aah, I love it, and I apologize for not commenting sooner!

Oooh, fantastic! TeaParty, I just love your style :lmfao: And what a cute concept, alcohol making him sneeze!

I love the progression of images...they're all so consistent, I'm envious! Your angel has darling expressions, and those wings are great. I'm a fan of both the black and white and the colored versions. Pencil sketches can have such emotion! Aah, I love it, and I apologize for not commenting sooner!

Nono, don't apologize! :P I'm just glad for your compliment! :hypoc:

• 4 years later...

This is an older topic...but I'm a newer member. Anyway, I love this! His face is so cute all drunken and such. ^_^ hohoho...I love it! ^_^

Love it a lots. Thanks ^_^ (Not that you'll see this. ^_^)

Archived