Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who likes sneezy samurais?

doggo

Ok. Here's a thin, a bit ragged (someone should do his hair!) rônin (=masterless samurai) on the verge of a sneeze.

myrs.jpg

Coming down with a cold? Hurry up or you'll be caught in the storm. Hope you have a place to stay for the night...

Oh yes, I agree it looks SO REAL. And once again your colour choice is fantastic, it just really seems to fit the mood of what you are trying to convey.

I DO! I DO! :twisted:

*stares in awe* :lol:

I bow down to your skills, woman. The coloring is friggin' AMAZING, I can almost feel the cold wind blowing through the picture. Aww, he must be freezing. :rofl:Need someone to warm you up? ;) I mean... :winkkiss:

I DO! I DO! :twisted:

*stares in awe* :lol:

I bow down to your skills, woman. The coloring is friggin' AMAZING, I can almost feel the cold wind blowing through the picture. Aww, he must be freezing. :rofl:Need someone to warm you up? ;) I mean... :winkkiss:

Oooooh, me too, me too! :pyth:

Aww folks you make me so happy with your kindness! Thank you! ;)

TeaParty: Thanks! :lol: Actually it's my second time (and first time I didn't mess up completely) on trying to do things in a "realistic" style, so what you say makes me really happy.

KawaiiKitty: Glad you like the colors! Painting weather was suprisingly much fun...

VoOs: You know VoOs, you don't need to bow down to anyone with these things I think. But thank you for kind words. And you can warm the freezing and sniffly Mr. Skinny Samurai as much as you want. :twisted: Unless we let another samurai do that...

Vetinari: glad you like it! :winkkiss:

You're so kind! :wub::heart:

GreenFaerie, I think too it's my best so far :D painting sneezes seems to be really educative... :laugh:

Chui, looks like I'm not alone, so maybe I should go on with the theme... ^_^

Oooh...I am in love with that fabulously wispy hair :twisted:

I agree that this is one of your best pieces (though I am still a HUGE fan of the metro one from your blog) - I don't want to say "better" because really, they're all lovely!

I love the emotion in the piece - the background matches the content in the foreground, and the color choice is great.

And yes, I agree, sneeze art is ridiculously educational! Heck, it seems to be how I'm trying out different techniques these days. "Oh? Want something to color but can't necessarily think of something to draw? SNEEZY BOY TIME!" :rofl:

:lmfao: I wish I could have a print of that to hang on my wall! :laugh: I adore it!!! GAH! :twisted:

This is definitely my favorite watercolor of yours thus far! :rofl::lol:

Whoo, K.Matsuri, I'm you're very kind and I appreciate that you go to so much detail! :D Oh yes, again, my whole painting- (and drawing!) hobby practically damn started with the sneezes few months ago... And LOL "at sneezy boy time"; yes, not only that you always have a lovely subject, it's also that it forces you to pay attention to the expressions, difficult hand-positions, even poses (especially the shoulder-movement) and movement. It's not an easy subject! Very educative. I think we both should train a lot! :rofl:

Akutenshi, thanks! :D I was a bit awkward though as this time I was not painting some round-faced teenage boy but an adult (who has obviously has some rough time I think, I mean, I wanted him to have some character), but I'm so glad you like it! :D I can paint round-faced samurai-boys sneezing next :rofl:

Archived