massive sneezing fit in restaurant (f)

colorado198219

I was in a restaurant on Saturday morning just having something to eat. I was faced towards the wall of a restaurant. When all the sudden I hear a very intense "HAAAATTTISSSSHH" I could tell it was a female sneeze but it was a very loud throaty sneeze that didnt have a but a slight feminine sound to it. A few secounds later I hear another "HHHAAAATTTEEESSHH" time sneeze.

Then I heard another very intense "HAAATTTISSSSSH" style of sneeze. That was three times in a row, I decided to look around and see who it was. It was a blonde women, I would say 45 years old, around 5'4 and 130 lbs all dressed up for the occasion I guess (she was with some friends) Anyway, I hear one more HAAAATEEESSSSHH" sneeze. At that time I decided to turn my head and see if their was a 5th and 6th sneeze and seperated a few secounds apart was two more "HAAATTEEESSHHUUU" HAAAAATTTEEESSHHUUU" sneeze at that time she decided to go the counter where the happens were and she grabbed a wad of napkins and started blowing her nose very lightly and rubbing her nose rapidly to try to stop the sneezing but to no avail. Anyway while standing in the middle of the restaurant (It wasnt a large searing area) she did three more "HAAAATTTSSSSSHHH" "HAAAAATSSSSSHE" "HATTTSSSHE" sneezes. The whole time between her sneezes about a 5 secound pause between each she was rubbing her nose as fast as she could but to no avail. She then sat down next to a friend and the women next to her said "wow, are you okay" she then did three more "HAAAATTTSCCCUUU" "HAAATTSHUUU" "HAAATSSSHUUU" style sneezes by the 12th sneeze her sneezes were getting slightly less intense but they were still at that time conjuring up extreme curiousity with the women sitting next to her.

As a note by the 6th sneeze I sort of had my head turned and was looking to see how many times she was going sneeze. The women next to her also seemed to be having very close attention and seemed a bit concerned. While the women who was talking at the table talked through her friends entire sneezing fit. She was also starting to get some attention from the other people in the restaurant.

Anyway, by the 12th sneeze she decided to walk out of the restaurant as she was getting to much attention from the people at the restaurant. About 5 minutes later I see her outside walking past the restaurant windows and at that time her concerned friend walked out and they left. I didnt hear anymore sneezes from the women, I guess this is the 2nd sneezing fit I was seen or heard in the last few weeks both from women. Too bad I havent seen any guys having sneezing fits, but it was still quite interesting to see 12 sneezes none the less.

I just hope it was her friend driving home! I am also curious as to why she walked outside with the smell of late season pollen!!!

I was in a restaurant on Saturday morning just having something to eat. I was faced towards the wall of a restaurant. When all the sudden I hear a very intense "HAAAATTTISSSSHH" I could tell it was a female sneeze but it was a very loud throaty sneeze that didnt have a but a slight feminine sound to it. A few secounds later I hear another "HHHAAAATTTEEESSHH" time sneeze.

Then I heard another very intense "HAAATTTISSSSSH" style of sneeze. That was three times in a row, I decided to look around and see who it was. It was a blonde women, I would say 45 years old, around 5'4 and 130 lbs all dressed up for the occasion I guess (she was with some friends) Anyway, I hear one more HAAAATEEESSSSHH" sneeze. At that time I decided to turn my head and see if their was a 5th and 6th sneeze and seperated a few secounds apart was two more "HAAATTEEESSHHUUU" HAAAAATTTEEESSHHUUU" sneeze at that time she decided to go the counter where the happens were and she grabbed a wad of napkins and started blowing her nose very lightly and rubbing her nose rapidly to try to stop the sneezing but to no avail. Anyway while standing in the middle of the restaurant (It wasnt a large searing area) she did three more "HAAAATTTSSSSSHHH" "HAAAAATSSSSSHE" "HATTTSSSHE" sneezes. The whole time between her sneezes about a 5 secound pause between each she was rubbing her nose as fast as she could but to no avail. She then sat down next to a friend and the women next to her said "wow, are you okay" she then did three more "HAAAATTTSCCCUUU" "HAAATTSHUUU" "HAAATSSSHUUU" style sneezes by the 12th sneeze her sneezes were getting slightly less intense but they were still at that time conjuring up extreme curiousity with the women sitting next to her.

As a note by the 6th sneeze I sort of had my head turned and was looking to see how many times she was going sneeze. The women next to her also seemed to be having very close attention and seemed a bit concerned. While the women who was talking at the table talked through her friends entire sneezing fit. She was also starting to get some attention from the other people in the restaurant.

Anyway, by the 12th sneeze she decided to walk out of the restaurant as she was getting to much attention from the people at the restaurant. About 5 minutes later I see her outside walking past the restaurant windows and at that time her concerned friend walked out and they left. I didnt hear anymore sneezes from the women, I guess this is the 2nd sneezing fit I was seen or heard in the last few weeks both from women. Too bad I havent seen any guys having sneezing fits, but it was still quite interesting to see 12 sneezes none the less.

I just hope it was her friend driving home! I am also curious as to why she walked outside with the smell of late season pollen!!!

please give me diretions to this place LOL

please give me diretions to this place LOL

I know, huh. Me too. ^_^

Great obs. I would have LOVED to have witnessed a public fit like that. :laugh:

WOW thats incredible.......hey just a side note most cell phones have camera's & video recorders too.....just for future referance.....LOL

OMG...If I'd have been there I just might have said something to her... Probably along the lines of 'Please please marry me'

Archived