Sneeze Fetish Forum

I crazy idea! Should I or shouldn't I do it, I DID IT!!!!

Daphine

OK, about a month back I posted about how Fantasy Fest was on it's way :D Well it has come and gone and for the most part I was a coward when it came to the Fantasy Fest idea's I had to help me come out of my sneeze fetish shell :blushing:

I ended up going to five different parties during the ten day event and couldn't get up the nerve to use my costume idea's until the very last night. Finally on October 27th I got up the nerve to put on my costume and go to the Captain Morgan Fantasy Fest Parade :D . I should admit that if it hadn't been for the Pyrat Rum to give me the liquid courage and that I had told my friends I was staying in that night I NEVER would have gone through with it.

As for my costume I went with the American Shepherds and Hippo's idea to do a combination of my two idea's, so thank you :D Basicly my costume was a Scooby Doo mask that I picked up at K-mart (yes I had to buy the whole kids Halloween costume just so I could get the plastic Scooby mask to wear :blushing:, a feather head dress and then I made a homemade t-shirt using iron on transfers becouse I was to nervous to order the t-shirt I mentioned through the mail :blushing: . I put on the front of my t-shirt "O'h no Scooby, don't sneeze!" and wore it over another white t-shirt just incase I saw anyone I knew and had to get rid of my costume fast :blushing: . I carried everything in a bag until I got down to Duval street were all the action was happening and then quickly put it on. I can safely say that I don't think I was ever so scared in my life as I was when I first put my costume on :rofl: . The hardest thing about it was trying to walk with a confident gate so that I wouldn't be showing how embarressed I felt in my body language.

I only had my costume on for about 45 minutes before I threw it away in a nearby dumpster but during that 45 minutes here are some of the highlights :)

I had my share of people both male and female yell at me "bless you & gazoontite" not to mention alot of fake sneezes :D

I couldn't believe it but I ran into a group of people who were dressed as some of the other charactors from the cartoon. There was Velma, Shaggy and Daphne but no Fred or Scooby, they were off getting drinks but I did end up in one of there pictures :laugh:

The most embarressing thing to have happen was a group of two girls and a guy came over and began to tickle my fake Scooby nose with some of there feathers until I faked a sneeze and they wonderd off :rofl: It was right after that that I ditched my costume.

All in all it was a liberating experiance, one I still can't believe I did :D I'm actually proud I got up the courage to do so instead of only wishing I had done it like so many other things in my life. Still I don't think I'll be doing anything like that again anytime soon :D

Oh, that's fabulous! I'd love to be able to do something like that someday. Even if it was only for 45 minutes, congratulations for putting yourself out there :rofl:

Brilliant stuff! Congratulations indeed! It sounds like a lovely evening. And I assume that perhaps the best aspect may have been that you were accepted, and no one came up to you to tell you how wicked you were!

That business of having your Scooby nose tickled sounds wonderfully erotic; I can see it may have come as a bit of a shock, but I would have thought that once you get used to the idea it would be something to repeat!

Did you put your finger under it?

Oh but that sounds too wonderful. Fake sneezes and nose tickling. I'm so glad you decided top go for it AND that you enjoyed it.

Brilliant stuff! Congratulations indeed! It sounds like a lovely evening. And I assume that perhaps the best aspect may have been that you were accepted, and no one came up to you to tell you how wicked you were!

That business of having your Scooby nose tickled sounds wonderfully erotic; I can see it may have come as a bit of a shock, but I would have thought that once you get used to the idea it would be something to repeat!

Did you put your finger under it?

Thank you all for your support :lol: That is what is so great about this community, the support we all give each other :nohappy: .

I would love to say that I enjoyed the experiance and in some ways I did but to be honest I never really relaxed enough to completely enjoy myself :)

I wish I would have thought of putting my finger under my plastic Scooby nose when it was being tickled but I was kind of in shock at the time it was happening :) Still that would have been a great idea :dead:

Oooh! I'm so proud of you for doing that! Too bad you had to fake a sneeze to get those people to go away, but still!

I've always said things are better with Captain, though! I wish I could have gone to a Captain Morgan party! Sounds like you had a great time! Good for you, honey! :)

I think I need to go back and check, though, because I don't remember which shirt you said you ordered. :)

Woohoo! Congratulations, I think this was very brave of you, and a good example for us all. We should never be ashamed of who we are and what makes us "us". You're my hero Daphine. :)

Woohoo! Congratulations, I think this was very brave of you, and a good example for us all. We should never be ashamed of who we are and what makes us "us". You're my hero Daphine. :)

First off I just really want to say thank you to Kurt VonC. When I read what you said at the end of your reply it literally made me cry :innocent:

Also I have to agree with what you said. "We should never be ashamed of who we are and what makes us "us". and nobody knows this better than I becouse I have spent a life time feeling ashamed becouse of the feelings I harbor inside :(

Also I wanted to say thank you to Sneesee for what you said and most importantly becouse you lead by example :lol: I NEVER would have had the courage to have tried this if it wasn't for people like you leading the way :innocent:

Thank you all once again for your kind words and for giving me the courage to try and be more open with my feelings :cryhappy:

First off I just really want to say thank you to Kurt VonC. When I read what you said at the end of your reply it literally made me cry :innocent:

Also I have to agree with what you said. "We should never be ashamed of who we are and what makes us "us". and nobody knows this better than I becouse I have spent a life time feeling ashamed becouse of the feelings I harbor inside :(

Also I wanted to say thank you to Sneesee for what you said and most importantly becouse you lead by example :lol: I NEVER would have had the courage to have tried this if it wasn't for people like you leading the way :innocent:

Thank you all once again for your kind words and for giving me the courage to try and be more open with my feelings :cryhappy:

You're quite welcome Daphine. I raise my glass to you...*cheers*

• 2 weeks later...

Daphine,

I am so proud of you girl! So so proud of you! That's amazing and you are just such an inspiration to so many on this site! So brave of you sweetheart!!!!

I wish I could have been there on Duval with you! I would have loved it!

Hope you are well! I miss ya babe!!!

Guest Capt. Dread

Thats really awesome! I'm glad you found the courage to go through with it! I cant say that I would have been able to myself. I'm very happy for you :D .

Daphine,

I am so proud of you girl! So so proud of you! That's amazing and you are just such an inspiration to so many on this site! So brave of you sweetheart!!!!

I wish I could have been there on Duval with you! I would have loved it!

Hope you are well! I miss ya babe!!!

Thank you so much sweetie, I litterly have tears running down my cheeks I'm so happy :blushing: I really can't begin to tell you how much those words mean to me :D

Also thank you Capt. Dread, I didn't want to leave you out B)

Archived