Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you ever...?

StrongestSneeze

Have you ever sneeze in a wrong situation causing a disaster?

For example..have you ever sneeze when:

- you are at the dentist

- you are eating pop-corn, chips or biscuit

- you made a card castle

- etcc..

In short in a situatio where sneezing wasn't a good idea. So, post your experiences.

Time ago when I was a child I sneeze while I have my mouth full of shapes for suop..you can imagines what mess I make :dead:

hahaha yes.

my bf and i were in a chinese resturaunt recently.

and i had chunks of chicken and BROCOLLI in my mouth.

and you guessed it.

had a sudden sneeze.

needless to say.

brocolli is REALLY messy.

and some came out my nose.

:)

As a young man.... after the yearly dinasour hunt.... I (as is still the case today) had a HUGE sneeze. Now... Im not sure what the circumstances were. I may have had a cold... but with this sneeze, an ENORMOUS amount of snot blew forth... and Im standing there, in public, with a snot trail from my nose down to my knees! Just standing there going 'uuhh... uuhhmmm... uuhh... Little help!" Arms spread wide (I didnt wanna touch it!!) while everyone around just laughed up a storm! I couldnt move!! :)

As a young man.... after the yearly dinasour hunt.... I (as is still the case today) had a HUGE sneeze. Now... Im not sure what the circumstances were. I may have had a cold... but with this sneeze, an ENORMOUS amount of snot blew forth... and Im standing there, in public, with a snot trail from my nose down to my knees! Just standing there going 'uuhh... uuhhmmm... uuhh... Little help!" Arms spread wide (I didnt wanna touch it!!) while everyone around just laughed up a storm! I couldnt move!! :)

God I had that happen to me. I was under 12, I remember that. Luckily there weren't too many people around, but honestly when something like that happens, one person is one too many. I think the two neighbor kids where there. Infact, I think I was in their yard. I was SO embarressed. I still remember that to this day. :)

I was REALLY young when this happened, but I was sitting at my desk and I had a really bad cold. Because of that, I had my head down on top of my folded arms when I suddenly had to sneeze. Since my head was down like that, I just went ahead and did it....and uh oh. :whistle: When I said really bad cold? I meant REALLY bad cold.

Thankfully, I had tissues in my book sack to eh, clean things up a bit. :dribble:

~Aku

Archived