Sneeze Fetish Forum

Craptastic Anja comic;; Encounter with the Flour

Teh Ninjin

Baniira, you silly girl. *I* think that's actually the best i've ever seen from you. The expressions and everything are just lovely. Especially frame 2 of comic 2. DAWW!!! :P

Baniira, you silly girl. *I* think that's actually the best i've ever seen from you. The expressions and everything are just lovely. Especially frame 2 of comic 2. DAWW!!! :wub:

Its funny how I'M older. XD but you talk like I'm younger. XDDDD

I'll call you Onee-chan now x)

• 2 years later...

when i click the links nothing shows up i just go to the it but no pic this is true for all you stuff

comes up page not found

you know you should do a comic i co-op with animeeze i have read enough of you posts to know you are frends and hes is a good writer and you are a good artist pluse your way of doing thing ie showing of the character with a nice body and sneeze also match

• 1 month later...
the links neer work for me what`s your fotobucket username please

I forget if I just deleted the fetish art folder, the images, or the account, but it's not available anymore.

Please leave it alone.

Obsessed is correct, we don't allow people to post their personal information, nor do we allow it to be solicited by others. Please keep that in mind in future, hanahiru. And as was pointed out the last time you commented on this thread, it's THREE YEARS OLD. You can't expect to be able to access three year old links.

Archived