Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend Obs (m)

mystic-chibi

Ah Tuesday, another exciting class of Geography! I'm just about the only one who think so though....most people find my prof.'s "learning through humiliation" tactics degrading and, well for lack of a better word, humiliating. :D

Today he gave us a couple of exams, yes a couple, and the second one contained material he knew we hadn't covered yet.......so unless you knew the entire text already it would be pretty much impossilbe to get a 100%. *sigh* So I got a 94% and was pouting over the injustice of it all when my friend R sitting behind me did something to make me feel better. :laugh: A quick description of R is that he's 19, brown hair and eyes, about 6ft, has a slight muscular build and is absolutley gorgeous. :D He sneezed first into his hand, and I'm sorry I can't spell it out, it caught him by suprise and he tried to contain it because people were still testing, but a few second later he gave a nice more desperate "Mmphf!" into his shirt sleeve followed by a small sigh and light sniffling.

That is so awesome! Who doesn't love it when a cute guy sneezes into their shirts, all muffled, and brightens your day? Thank you, this obs made my day! :)

Archived