Sneeze Fetish Forum

Plot Bunnies or Requests?

Frick

I'm stuck in a rut lately, writing-wise. So I figured I'd come by here seeking inspiration. If anyone has a plot bunny or request, I'm up for it. I can't promise a novel, or perfect timeliness (as those of you who read my Eddie Izzard fic well know) but I can promise something. Which is better than nothing. (Excuse the babble, jet-lag is no-one's friend.)

Fandoms I'm (fairly) comfortable writing -

Lord of the Rings - slash only, please

Pirates of the Caribbean - again with the slash

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - (prefer m/m slash, but can also do f/f and my one het pairing Spike/Willow)

CSI (original flavor) - Grissom/Sara

Eddie Izzard - can have a pairing or not

Tombstone (movie) - Doc Holliday/Wyatt Earp (yeah, it's a weird one)

Pearl Jam - Eddie Vedder, specifically

Phantom of the Opera

Pitch Black

The more detail in your request, the easier it'll be for me to fill. And if nothing offered strikes your fancy, feel free to request something else. Unfortunately I'm not into anime/manga so I don't know those fandoms.

I'm stuck in a rut lately, writing-wise. So I figured I'd come by here seeking inspiration. If anyone has a plot bunny or request, I'm up for it. I can't promise a novel, or perfect timeliness (as those of you who read my Eddie Izzard fic well know) but I can promise something. Which is better than nothing. (Excuse the babble, jet-lag is no-one's friend.)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - (prefer m/m slash, but can also do f/f and my one het pairing Spike/Willow)

Phantom of the Opera

Pitch Black

The more detail in your request, the easier it'll be for me to fill. And if nothing offered strikes your fancy, feel free to request something else. Unfortunately I'm not into anime/manga so I don't know those fandoms.

NUM, I haven't seen a Pitch Black fic in forever. I could go for some big-tough-muscley sneezing. Maybe Jack takes care of him?

I hated the way 'Chronicles' ended. >:/

Let me know if you need more details, I can probably scrounge some up. :>

• 7 months later...

I'd practically DIE to see Phantom of the Opera, mostly if it was based on the book, not the play. (That weird thing about the Phantom having no nose I think is what makes me curious...)

Phantom of the Opera

Pitch Black

BHC...while frick is absolutely an amazing writer (totally worthy of drool), this was posted a bit ago. Don't be upset if you don't get a response. (of course, we would all run sreaming and flailing like banshees were we to be graced with something)

Archived