Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in Non-Fetish RP

UnexploredFetish

i tend to RP on gaia (Urisan if anyone's interested) and i make people annoyed with my sneezing in the RPs that i do...i even recently made it public because i was boored.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that feeling...I don't RP much, but when I did I always wanted to put sneezing in it but thought everyone else would be weirded out or something. I do remember when I was younger I used to "RP" with my brother and I made the storylines so they were always centered around someone sneezing. I don't think he even noticed :laugh: !

I love this topic. I...actually RPed with a person who had a sneeze fetish - who's character also had a sneeze fetish - and...that person had no idea I have one too. :) :) It worked.

I love this topic. I...actually RPed with a person who had a sneeze fetish - who's character also had a sneeze fetish - and...that person had no idea I have one too. :):D It worked.

i think we would all like that :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest G Sneeze

If no one minds doing a forum RP, the link's in my sig. :P

It's rather empty right now [me being the only one posting], but the option's always available, lol. And of course I-Nem.

I so happy! I no know so much people like roleplaying like Ami!

I no like roleplaying that most people think. When 'roleplay', I say what I want do, like on forum or instant message conversation. Like, if I sneeze, then I say, "Ah...Ah...Ha--CHEW!" (depend what sneeze actually sound like)

I shy about asking, because I no know everyone on forum too well, but if someone want instant message Ami some time, maybe...we chat and have fun 'roleplay' together?

I tell email address to whoever want to.

if anyone's interested, I'm also up for some role-playin' ;D

just say the word and I'll send ya my addy :3

so yeah, it'll have to be on MSN coz I don't have AOL or anything <<;;;

Folks, this a thread about role-playing games, not a dating service. If you want to hook up outside the forum, ESPECIALLY if you're underage, don't do it here. Once your account has been validated, you can change your profile to indicate whether or not you want to be contacted for fetish roleplay.

Guest G Sneeze

I might be changing my RPG forum to instead a Yahoo Group. I think it might be easier, since it's still not getting off the ground much more. :D I'll keep anyone posted on how it turns out [and I'll post it in another thread to keep it away from this one]

• 1 month later...
Guest Chantress

Wow, can I add you on Myspace? I do original character RP there too. My RP partner there doesn't know about my fetish, but she doesn't mind making her character sneeze in RP as he is very sick currently (and I'm trying to hide how much I love it.)

There are others!!

Archived