Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffling *stare*

army-girl

Howdy!

So yeah I know most of you come here to read about nose blowing, and yeah I know ya'll ain't used to seeing me here. BUT, this was sniffalicious in my humble opinion and I reckoned this would be the best place to mumble randomly about it.

I've been wasting my downtime on enhancing my graphic abilities lately (instead of reading my research material and doing other proper school work) and I've been doing this by watching video tutorials, to be more specific, the awesome kickass DVD collection titled "Photoshop Top Secrets" it's highly recommended if you're into that type of thing ... basically it's this guy (Mark) showing how he creates images and what not, though I've heard there was also a girl on the DVDs (Melanie) and today after finally finishing the first DVD and moving on to the 2nd one, I've come across her voice.

It sure does help that I have a thing for voices and accents (and I'd take the real thing any day over watching someone on telly act with an accent), but Melanie, I'm not sure how many video tutorials she's done in the pass, she struck a cord with me ... it could have something to do with the fact she'd randomly sniffle every so often and the mic picks that up so SO good, it's short dry sounding sniffles, but it totally had me listening like crazy paying even more attention than I did before :laugh: amusingly enough this particular tutorial was 2 hours long (while everything else I've seen so far was something between 25 minutes to 50 minutes) so there you have it, in order for me to sit through a 2 hours tutorial without losing my mind, all you need to include is a girl with a nice radio-phonic voice (and what to me is an accent I don't hear all the time even though it's a generic one) who happens to sniffle every so often.

I heard that first sniffle and BAM my autonomic-neural-system went into overload :zippy: moved the video a few seconds later for instant replay and then moved on to just keep on finding more and more sniffles ... the whole thing made me go :laugh: it TOTALLY got to me, who knew? but what a welcome distraction ^.^= I was sitting there for the whole 2 hours going "what if she sneezes? what if she sneezes?" and wondering if they would edit that our or not (guess which option I was hoping for :) ) :unsure: I feel like a huge dork, but I got 3.9 DVDs to go over (if I'm not forgetting one) to find out ^.^= ... to be continued? :blink:

Hehee! I love sniffling! ^_^ And I can imagine it was damn hard to concentrate. A well-timed sharp sniffle can scare me out of my chair sometimes :omg:. Let's hope she sneezes and they will NOT edit it as someone cracks a good joke on it and they want to keep it... :wub:

Well, well. Random sniffalicious Army Girl mumbling?

Well worth tuning in for! ^_^

gottalovesneezing
Howdy!

So yeah I know most of you come here to read about nose blowing, and yeah I know ya'll ain't used to seeing me here. BUT, this was sniffalicious in my humble opinion and I reckoned this would be the best place to mumble randomly about it.

I've been wasting my downtime on enhancing my graphic abilities lately (instead of reading my research material and doing other proper school work) and I've been doing this by watching video tutorials, to be more specific, the awesome kickass DVD collection titled "Photoshop Top Secrets" it's highly recommended if you're into that type of thing ... basically it's this guy (Mark) showing how he creates images and what not, though I've heard there was also a girl on the DVDs (Melanie) and today after finally finishing the first DVD and moving on to the 2nd one, I've come across her voice.

It sure does help that I have a thing for voices and accents (and I'd take the real thing any day over watching someone on telly act with an accent), but Melanie, I'm not sure how many video tutorials she's done in the pass, she struck a cord with me ... it could have something to do with the fact she'd randomly sniffle every so often and the mic picks that up so SO good, it's short dry sounding sniffles, but it totally had me listening like crazy paying even more attention than I did before :lol: amusingly enough this particular tutorial was 2 hours long (while everything else I've seen so far was something between 25 minutes to 50 minutes) so there you have it, in order for me to sit through a 2 hours tutorial without losing my mind, all you need to include is a girl with a nice radio-phonic voice (and what to me is an accent I don't hear all the time even though it's a generic one) who happens to sniffle every so often.

I heard that first sniffle and BAM my autonomic-neural-system went into overload :lol: moved the video a few seconds later for instant replay and then moved on to just keep on finding more and more sniffles ... the whole thing made me go ^_^ it TOTALLY got to me, who knew? but what a welcome distraction ^.^= I was sitting there for the whole 2 hours going "what if she sneezes? what if she sneezes?" and wondering if they would edit that our or not (guess which option I was hoping for :innocent: ) :omg: I feel like a huge dork, but I got 3.9 DVDs to go over (if I'm not forgetting one) to find out ^.^= ... to be continued? :wub:

I like to hear a person sniffle ONCE , just so I can pay attention to know that he or she has a cold or allergies, after that sniffling gets very annoying, I have been known to on ocassion offer a tissue to a person I hear constantly sniffling, just so they might get the point that there sniffling is very obvious and kind of annoying

Well worth tuning in for! ;)

Why thank you! *purr* I appreciate a good-twisted pat on the back :)

I like to hear a person sniffle ONCE , just so I can pay attention to know that he or she has a cold or allergies, after that sniffling gets very annoying, I have been known to on ocassion offer a tissue to a person I hear constantly sniffling, just so they might get the point that there sniffling is very obvious and kind of annoying

I know what you mean, CONSTANT sniffling could end up irritating for me too, but this was at convenient and surprising intervals so I definitely enjoyed it. I only find myself really annoyed when the sniffler is someone I err happen to be mad at for being sick to begin with, if that makes any sense (which is doesn't, I'll explain - ) if it's someone I care about and love, but not romantically, it tends to annoy me, I get hyper-sensitive about it because I resent having care-taker feeling towards them (that and slight elements of germophobia). If it's some random person and they don't abuse it, I mind far less if they happen to continue sniffling

gottalovesneezing

Well worth tuning in for! :lol:

Why thank you! *purr* I appreciate a good-twisted pat on the back :lol:

I know what you mean, CONSTANT sniffling could end up irritating for me too, but this was at convenient and surprising intervals so I definitely enjoyed it. I only find myself really annoyed when the sniffler is someone I err happen to be mad at for being sick to begin with, if that makes any sense (which is doesn't, I'll explain - ) if it's someone I care about and love, but not romantically, it tends to annoy me, I get hyper-sensitive about it because I resent having care-taker feeling towards them (that and slight elements of germophobia). If it's some random person and they don't abuse it, I mind far less if they happen to continue sniffling

sniffling, is sniffling, is sniffling, I hate it no matter what LOL, people who sniffle are just too lazy to blow their nose. and people who dont carry a hanky/tissue with them with they have a cold or allergies are even more lazy than snifflers

sniffling, is sniffling, is sniffling, I hate it no matter what LOL, people who sniffle are just too lazy to blow their nose. and people who dont carry a hanky/tissue with them with they have a cold or allergies are even more lazy than snifflers

Lazy? I'm not lazy! Stupid yes! But not lazy.

*sniffle*

;)

gottalovesneezing

*sniffle*

;)

sorry i dont feel people are stupid when it comes to this issues, they are just plain lazy , I would never call anybody stupid, lazy yes, but not stupid

*sniffle*

:rolleyes:

sorry i dont feel people are stupid when it comes to this issues, they are just plain lazy , I would never call anybody stupid, lazy yes, but not stupid

:lol:

gottalovesneezing

*sniffle*

:rolleyes:

:lol:

come on dont cry, it iwill be ok, but tell me this, why is nose blowing such a chore?

Well worth tuning in for! :laugh:

Why thank you! *purr* I appreciate a good-twisted pat on the back :yes:

*sniffle*

:twisted:

:D

come on dont cry, it iwill be ok, but tell me this, why is nose blowing such a chore?

Oh dear. All that crying has made my nose run.

*wipes nose on back of hand*

:bleh:

I sniffle because I'd rather sneeze than blow. It feels better to me. And I like sniffles from other people because it makes me think they're going to sneeze. There, I said it. :yes:

I like sniffling too :lmfao:. I think it's kind of an anticipating thing for me as well .. i just hope for more to come :innocent:. But during that time i can have my very "fun" with it as well :omg::wacko:.

Anyways .. I've had the "distraction effect" (hmm.. someone should make a song,movie or game with that title :cryhappy:) as well so i think i get what army_girl is referring to :lol:. I know I've actually watched stuff that would normally not interest me the tiniest slightest bit .. JUST because i heard a nice sniffle in it at the beginning :lol: .. :lol:.

Constant sniffling annoying? :wacko: Wellllllll, if the person is attractive....... and sniffling....... and sniffling..... and sniffling........ heaven! :laugh:

Actually, I also love, love and love crying-related sniffles... :shy: even if they are not related to sneezing. Not related to sneezing and makes me drool? :bleh: Well now you can call me a weird, filthy perv and throw things at me! :laugh:

Constant sniffling annoying? :bleh: Wellllllll, if the person is attractive....... and sniffling....... and sniffling..... and sniffling........ heaven! :laugh:

Actually, I also love, love and love crying-related sniffles... :wacko: even if they are not related to sneezing. Not related to sneezing and makes me drool? :laugh: Well now you can call me a weird, filthy perv and throw things at me! :laugh:

I'm SO with you on this one, Shiny. :shy: Crying-related sniffling is a major turn-on for me as well.

Constant sniffling annoying? :bleh: Wellllllll, if the person is attractive....... and sniffling....... and sniffling..... and sniffling........ heaven! :laugh:

Actually, I also love, love and love crying-related sniffles... :wacko: even if they are not related to sneezing. Not related to sneezing and makes me drool? :laugh: Well now you can call me a weird, filthy perv and throw things at me! :laugh:

I'm SO with you on this one, Shiny. :shy: Crying-related sniffling is a major turn-on for me as well.

Me too! But what about the guilty enjoyment of someone's sorrow; it is fortunate that so many people seem to enjoy a good cry .

And I agree with Susie too. You wouldn't want to do anything that might frighten away a sneeze. And a really good sniff is tantamount to an announcement...

Constant sniffling annoying? :blink: Wellllllll, if the person is attractive....... and sniffling....... and sniffling..... and sniffling........ heaven! :blushing:

Actually, I also love, love and love crying-related sniffles... :laugh: even if they are not related to sneezing. Not related to sneezing and makes me drool? :blink: Well now you can call me a weird, filthy perv and throw things at me! :laugh:

I'm SO with you on this one, Shiny. :lol: Crying-related sniffling is a major turn-on for me as well.

Me too! But what about the guilty enjoyment of someone's sorrow; it is fortunate that so many people seem to enjoy a good cry .

And I agree with Susie too. You wouldn't want to do anything that might frighten away a sneeze. And a really good sniff is tantamount to an announcement...

Guilty pleasures seem to be the greatest pleasures for me at least! :twisted: A man must have some vices...

And yes, a good cry makes one feel better - and raises the odds of being consoled in one's misery <_<

I love sniffling!!!! Cute, sniffly guys tend to distract me from whatever I'm doing. I know I've completely gotten lost, staring at some of the cute guys at work when they are doing this. Of course, to me, a sniffle is a sign of nasal distress, and the possibility of an upcoming sneeze. So, yeah, I absolutely adore it!

Archived