Sneeze Fetish Forum

the cute guy next to me

relative

ahhh so about 20 minutes into my anthropology test, the very cute guy next to me tried, unsuccessfully, to stifle his sneeze. the quick intake of breath was quiet but i looked up just in time to see him lurch forward. the way he covered his mouth (for some reason thats what im into, covered sneezes) was so cute. i cant even explain. and his longish hair fell into his face. i was so out of it i couldnt focus on the multiple choice part of the test. so yeah. that sucked... but was amazing at the same time.

thankfully i pulled myself together for the short answers... though deep inside i was hoping hed sneeze again. but no such luck. maybe that was a good thing....

How thoughtless of him. I mean sneezing next to you with longish hair. Whatever next?

Nice ob thanks relative.

I like the covered ones too. Not sure why they're hotter, but they just are! I hope you didn't really fail your test, though!

I like the covered ones too. Not sure why they're hotter, but they just are! I hope you didn't really fail your test, though!

i agree! covered = cuteness. and it might be because im sorta a germaphobe ... ironic i know... but what can i say!?

and i hope i didnt fail it either. damn that guy next to me!

i agree! covered = cuteness. and it might be because im sorta a germaphobe ... ironic i know... but what can i say!?

LOL that is JUST like me! (germophobe) but i love the sneezing! It's weird i know, but what can we say? ^_^:laugh:

LOL that is JUST like me! (germophobe) but i love the sneezing! It's weird i know, but what can we say? ^_^:laugh:

haha i know! its weird! though i love taking care of a sick hottie.... im thoroughly disgusted if i get sneezed on or randomly touched. ew... god im so random.

why would we be made into sneeze loving germaphobes!? its ... well... stupid.

LOL that is JUST like me! (germophobe) but i love the sneezing! It's weird i know, but what can we say? :laugh::laugh:

haha i know! its weird! though i love taking care of a sick hottie.... im thoroughly disgusted if i get sneezed on or randomly touched. ew... god im so random.

why would we be made into sneeze loving germaphobes!? its ... well... stupid.

For the very same reason that I only ever seem to succeed with women who are either crazy or just waaay not right for me. For some reason, a lot of us are wired up to work in contradictory ways! :blushing: Another example of that - I have a strong sense of empathy, but I'm very impulsive and so tend to at least semi-frequently either piss people off or hurt them in some way (which in turns makes me feel guilty, etc).

I just try to smile, laugh, and think "Oh well, it could certainly be worse." And it SO could. Imagine having like... a latex/rubber fetish and also being allergic to latex, so much so that touching the stuff would kill you. Or how about people with drug habits? "Oh man... I LOVE shooting heroin... but if I do it again, I'm gonna die... or at the very least, become some fumble-fingered doped-up homeless dude... fuck..." We're all so self-contradictory and weird. :balloon:

</threadjack>

Sorry. :laugh:

-tys

• 1 year later...

Archived