Ichabod Crane- Johnny Depp (again. M)

(hippo)

Well, i managed to squeeze one out! :angry:

Thought he was just too damn cute in bed, while i was doing my *cough* research on youtube. (In other words, drooling over the newly discovered Ichabod and watching fan vids to tacky songs :lol: ) and saw him cowering in bed for one reason or another.

So, this is sort of based like that. Hope you like it!

PS. I had to include my (possibly) all time favourite male sneeze style- into a folded hankerchief or tissue. HRRGGG!!! :cheers:

ichaboddepp.jpg

*HIDES EYES* OMG!!!....

*peeks*

:angry: OMG!!!! GAKLHGAHGLK!!! noooooooo!

*clears throat* I'm sorry...the hotness of that has rendered me incohesive. I shall now go drool in a corner for I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie, and that character >.< And Hippo, you did SUCH and awesome job on this one! :cheers: yeeeesss.

*HIDES EYES* OMG!!!....

*peeks*

:angry: OMG!!!! GAKLHGAHGLK!!! noooooooo!

*clears throat* I'm sorry...the hotness of that has rendered me incohesive. I shall now go drool in a corner for I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie, and that character >.< And Hippo, you did SUCH and awesome job on this one! :cheers: yeeeesss.

:lol: Thanks dude! :D

I've never seen the movie. I actually dont ever recall it coming out in the theatre. (Jillybean or Mr. Sneezy? Help me out? Do YOU guys remember it or am i going insane? :huh: )

but i'm going to hunt it down now :lol:

And thanks chui :hug:

JFLSDKFJDSLKJF!!!! :cheers:

GAAAAAAAH that's such a PILE of hot, dude!!!!! Holy crapola....

Can I just say that I love the little detail on his hanky? :angry:

OMG such a giant mound of WRONG!!!

~Aku

Guest No More Lies

mebozjebwux ICHABOD. You must have read my mind, dude, because I just ordered this DVD online. I had it before, but I had to sell it so I could pay for my perscription a few months ago. Along with almost every other DVD I owned at the time. :cheers:

Ugh, he's so PRETTY here. I love his hanky and the folds of the blanket and his face! HOT. HOT HOT HOT. The end.

Post-scriptum: HOOOOOOT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

:angry: it's...... it's Ichabod! Oh! I love that character so much.... and I love that scene you vere talking about so much...... and yes, I love that sneeze style WAY TOO MUCH. :cheers: Hippo, this is awesome. Now I need to swipe the puddle of melt brain and drool off the floor and continue staring... Thank you! :lol:

Holy crap! Your insane skills+colour=DANGEROUS levels of hotness.

And that's all I can think of to say right now because I am tired. I wish I can make a better reply!

And hmm...I've never heard of this movie either. But we seem to get them later than everyone else or not at all over here.

And hmm...I've never heard of this movie either. But we seem to get them later than everyone else or not at all over here.

:cheers:

How? What? Sleepy Hollow was released even in Finland year 2000, and was in the theaters for quite a long time. It was one of thouse big titles that year. It's not only my favourite Depp above all fooling around looking #&%¤ cute and fainting in every second scene :angry: - the whole movie is made of beautiful and wonderful. MUST SEE.

:D

My GOD, Hippo! He's absolutely GORGEOUS! :angry::lol::huh:Hnnngh, Ichabod... *whimpers* I love that character to death, and when you draw him like this... :cheers:

Thank you so much for sharing this hotness! :lol:

:rolleyes:

OpenShirtedHippoDeppness!

:dribble:

ZOMG

Cheesy Depp songs..........

Johnny Depp, you're deep

I'd like to watch you when you sleep

And smell the shirt in which you slept

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp, you're hip

I'd like to bite your lower lip

And scrunch your Edward Scissor-hair

Johnny bear

You've got tattoos, one said "Winona", I know

But you broke up with her, and now it just says

"Wino"

Johnny Depp, you're cruel

You're the harbinger of drool

Mow my lawn without a shirt

Johnny dirt

John A, John B, John C, John D, John EEEEEEE

Well, you like girls with foreign accents, tiny waists,

I'm not a waif, but I could love you more than you would

Probably deserve...

Johnny Depp, you're the bomb

If you'd come to meet my mom

I'd cry a single, salty tear

Johnny dear

John A, John B, John C, John D, John EEEEEE

:yes:

:yes:

How? What? Sleepy Hollow was released even in Finland year 2000, and was in the theaters for quite a long time. It was one of thouse big titles that year. It's not only my favourite Depp above all fooling around looking #&%¤ cute and fainting in every second scene :rolleyes: - the whole movie is made of beautiful and wonderful. MUST SEE.

The film has just been on UK tv twice in the last few days; I hoped to be able to say it will be on again, but it seems it's a different version, The LEGEND of S H , that's on this week. So not much help really.

Anyway, lovely piccie, Hippo; yes, the shirtness and the hankieness....

BWAHAHAAH, which song is that?! :lol::lmfao:

:evil:

:lmfao: AWESOME SONG!!! :twisted:

Oh, by the way, to anyone (interested in MALE art) i'm taking suggestions. These are seriously just suggestions, little notes of what you are interested in.

There's absolutely no guarantee i'll do them, but i'm always open for suggestions :lol:

Just PM me :wacko:

:evil:

:lol: AWESOME SONG!!! :twisted:

Oh, by the way, to anyone (interested in MALE art) i'm taking suggestions. These are seriously just suggestions, little notes of what you are interested in.

There's absolutely no guarantee i'll do them, but i'm always open for suggestions :lol:

Just PM me :wacko:

You know VoOs, anyone would think you're almost as sad as me! :lmfao:

:lol:

:lmfao: AWESOME SONG!!! :heart:

There's absolutely no guarantee i'll do them, but i'm always open for suggestions :)

Just PM me :)

You know VoOs, anyone would think you're almost as sad as me! :laugh:

Sad? No. I beat you at THAT.

Crazy threadjacker, however, you win the prize. *hands a golden depp statue over*

goldenlover.jpg

Congrachurashuns!! ^_^

*muttes dastardly plans to win it next year*

For me?????

Dahhhling!

Oh I was so sad this morning but now I'm laughing as usual.

I'd better run off to the "What made you laugh....." thread!

Duuudde...I love this movie, I love this character, I love this scene, I love this drawing! Fantastic! Now let me go back and stare at the hotness...

Archived