Sneeze Fetish Forum

do you usually blow your nose every morning?

hankyhonk

morning noseblows  

26 members have voted

1. 1. do you usually blow your nose every morning?

• always
    • sometimes
    • never
    • only if I have a cold
  2. 2. what do you use for your morning noseblow?

• toilet paper
    • kleenex
    • handkerchief
    • nothing I blow it into my hands in the shower
    • something else
  3. 3. what noise do your morning blows make?

• soft hissing sound
    • snotty sound
    • loud honks
    • snotty then honking

Hi all,

Just wondered how many of us blow our noses every morning. I usually find mine is at least a bit stuffy when after I get up out of bed. Also, maybe it's a habit but I always find even if it doesn't need much of a blow a good couple of honking blows makes it feel clearer. I can always tell the guys who don't blow their noses when they first wake up as on the train they're always the ones that are sniffing! I often blow my nose before I go to bed at night too. I guess I'm more of a ceature of habit than I realised!

Anyone else like me?

I turned this into a poll, sorry got a bit carried away!

Cheers

HH

I too find that I'm a bit stuffy in the morning, and always blow my nose into the handkerchief I used the previous day. I always give my nose a good blow as soon as I get out of the shower, as I find that the hot water tends to break up the congestion. I then get dressed and get a fresh handkerchief for the day.

Yes, I usually find I have to blow fairly soon after getting up. If I have to blow while in the bathroom then it will be bog roll :lol: but if I manage to get dressed before I need to blow then it'll be handkerchief. Always honking but sometimes it can be a snotty type honk.

On working day mornings I will always blow my nose on the road to work at the first red traffic light.

I get my clean handkerchief out of my pocket or sleeve, put it around my nose and give it a soft two-handed blow.

That is same place and about the same time every day - come and see me :lol: .

When I am at home I do not stick to a ritual. Most of the time will get hanky out after breakfast.

C

I sometimes blow my nose in the morning, sometimes after the shower if its stuffy, or I'm sniffling or sneezy, but only sometimes, yeah! :( Most of the time I'm usually clear, or I probably would blow if I had a bad cold but thats it other then that. :blushing:

Jill

• 3 weeks later...
On working day mornings I will always blow my nose on the road to work at the first red traffic light.

I get my clean handkerchief out of my pocket or sleeve, put it around my nose and give it a soft two-handed blow.

That is same place and about the same time every day - come and see me :( .

When I am at home I do not stick to a ritual. Most of the time will get hanky out after breakfast.

C

I'm an after breakfast nose blower too! I usually blow when I first get up as well, but I usually need a good honk after breakfast as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I voted that I sometimes blow my nose in the morning. I usually use a kleenex, unless I'm in the bathroom. Then I use toliet paper. And my blows usually sound like a soft hissing for the most part. Unless I have a cold, then they can sound pretty snotty. :P

• 1 month later...

I always blow my nose in the morning, otherwise bad things tend to happen LOL I blow first when I get up and go to the bathroom, and then if it's allergy season, several more times before I leave the house. And every morning, no matter what season it is, I blow when I get to work (that's why I have two boxes of tissues on my desk.... one for me, and one for the unabashed tissue thief who sits on the other side of my cubicle wall and whose hand just appears over the top to snatch one several times a day)

I often need to blow my nose after getting out of the shower. Usually I'll sneeze at least once while showering, and my nose will get a little runny by the time I'm out. Occasionally, usually because I've sneezed more than once, my nose is runny enough I need to interrupt my shower to blow it. I hate using toilet paper so this usually means a run to another room to get tissue.

Lately I've been having fun with a soap which makes me sneeze, so the pattern's been thrown off a bit, but otherwise its pretty regular. I think its something to do with changes in temperature/humidity. Anybody else get this?

Guest BuellS1

I always blow first thing in the morning and during the night sometimes too- hence the large box of Kleenex by/on the futon!

I always end with a honk, which signifies the job is done thoroughly.

Guest linyguy1998

I tried to vote, but it wouldn't let me. I am guessing because I am new...not sure though. I voted that I always blow my nose in the morning, I use a Kleenex (well actually white Puffs Ultra tissues), and it usually sounds soggy, then it honks. I try to keep the honks down to a minimum, because I get embarrassed, but sometimes I can't help it. :D

Archived