Sneeze Fetish Forum

Geist

Omg, haha, sneezing with an accent. AND in a kilt. That's a new one.

This was great, funny and yet kind of sexy at the same time. :(

RAWR! That was freakin' HAWT!!! ;) The part where he grabbed your arm, and you felt it, amazing! (One of Sneesee's fantasies, so JEALOUS!!!!) Um, this little bit of hotness was just what my doctor ordered today. Yummiliscious! Thank you!

Kilts really do make everything hotter.

Kilts aside, that was a phenomenal obs. :yes: I actually kind of prefer storylike-retellings of these kinds of things. :le shrug:

A man in a kilt grabbed your arm to sneeze? Fantastic! :yes:

Highland games? Instead of sneezing while hiding you could have sneezing while piping! But that would be just too ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Glad everyone enjoyed my silly story-esk obs! :yes:

You know that bastard is STILL teasing me about this today? He called me a few minutes ago to inform me that he and another guy were going out to eat something horrible. I asked why the hell he felt the need to call and tell me this and he said, "oh, well . . . I really just called to point and laugh at ye a wee bit more, so HA HA HA!"

So. Going. To. Kill. Him. :rolleyes:

And Vetinari, I must say, you'd think with all the damned air it takes to puff up the accursed set of droning goodness that any decent piper could sneeze you flat on your back with a little practice. :dribble:

~Aku

Glad everyone enjoyed my silly story-esk obs! :yes:

You know that bastard is STILL teasing me about this today? He called me a few minutes ago to inform me that he and another guy were going out to eat something horrible. I asked why the hell he felt the need to call and tell me this and he said, "oh, well . . . I really just called to point and laugh at ye a wee bit more, so HA HA HA!"

So. Going. To. Kill. Him. :rolleyes:

And Vetinari, I must say, you'd think with all the damned air it takes to puff up the accursed set of droning goodness that any decent piper could sneeze you flat on your back with a little practice. :dribble:

~Aku

Excellent!

*wanders off to find sneezing piper*

*keels over*

HOT!!

Sneezes with accents are just Incredibly yummy and delictable beyond belief. :yes::rolleyes:

Fabulous re-telling- *off to re-read and drool muchly*

Bahah! That's just too damned awesome!! :cry:

And hrgg.... dotn you just LOVE physical contact while someone sneezes? Of ANY kind.. :proud:

Have you told him about Doyle and his scottish loveliness? :bounce: I'm sure he'd find it DREADFULLY amusing :)

Archived