Sneeze Fetish Forum

The unrecord fit(self ob)

StrongestSneeze

Today in the afternoon I felt my nose tickles. Suddenly I have sneezed strong "AAAAAHHSSHHOOOWW!!!" and I felt my nose tickles so much. I have took my mp3 player and I start to recording. :blushing:

I sneeze one, two, three, seven times in a row desperate and with an incredible power "AAAHHHCCCCHHOOOOO!!!", fortunately I was alone in house. But when I stop to sneeze I have look my mp3 and with horror I noticed that during the sneezes fit I had accidentally pushed the STOP botton and I haven't recorded anithing!!!!!!! :laugh:

I don't know why I start to sneeze as strong but that was the most powerful fit I have never had..and I have lost it :laugh:

gottalovesneezing
Today in the afternoon I felt my nose tickles. Suddenly I have sneezed strong "AAAAAHHSSHHOOOWW!!!" and I felt my nose tickles so much. I have took my mp3 player and I start to recording. :lol:

I sneeze one, two, three, seven times in a row desperate and with an incredible power "AAAHHHCCCCHHOOOOO!!!", fortunately I was alone in house. But when I stop to sneeze I have look my mp3 and with horror I noticed that during the sneezes fit I had accidentally pushed the STOP botton and I haven't recorded anithing!!!!!!! ;)

I don't know why I start to sneeze as strong but that was the most powerful fit I have never had..and I have lost it :lol:

dont worry just keep that mp3 player handy and I am sure another strong fit will be here before we know it , nice try anyway A for effort

Ha ha, you're such a tease. :yes:

Though I can sort-of sympathize. I don't often think to record myself... when I do think about it and have a recording window up, of course there are no sneezes for the evening. But if I happen to go off for a while, I'm always far from the computer.

Hey,

Well I hardly have ever once recorded from a sneeze since I've been a member on the site here. I'm always away from my laptop or don't have the mic plugged in and or the sneeze is come and gone before I think to record it even if it is plugged in, I don't have fits anyway, mine are usually singles or something like that. I'm sure I will record one, one day. :proud: Many blesses, :D

Jilly

Archived