Sneeze Fetish Forum

relief!

Guest change

First time posting an observation of any sort yay~

Okay anyway. A couple weeks ago I had a cold that came with all the usual symptoms (sore throat, feeling like crap, etc.) except for one that I don't think I've ever really experienced before: tickliness. I constantly felt on the verge of a sneeze, but nothing was coming. Throughout the day I'm sure I was making some pretty strange faces ( :D:proud::wacko: ), constantly expecting a sneeze, but it wasn't happening D: I was reluctant to try inducing at first, because it rarely works for me, but by the end of the day I was so frustrated I just said "screw it".

I used the tissue method...and it worked! :kissblow: I got some satisfying "Isshooo!"s that I couldn't really control or keep quiet, which I thought was interesting. ALSO I had maybe three sets of those awesome self interrupting doubles... "Issh-Esshuu!" XD I didn't even know I was capable of that! *is not a sneezy person. at all*

And afterward it felt sooo good to be rid of that annoying tickly feeling. Ahh :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could have sworn I replied before; oh well...

That's a lovely self-obs, especially the legendary self-interrupting doubles; for a generally single sneezer like me they are most intriguing.

But yes, colds can cause that rather lovely permanent pre-sneeze tickliness, and if only it weren't for the other symptoms, it would be wonderful to be in that situation where, as you describe, inducing is quick and easy and those sneezes are just enormous and unholdbackable.....

Could have sworn I replied before; oh well...

That's a lovely self-obs, especially the legendary self-interrupting doubles; for a generally single sneezer like me they are most intriguing.

But yes, colds can cause that rather lovely permanent pre-sneeze tickliness, and if only it weren't for the other symptoms, it would be wonderful to be in that situation where, as you describe, inducing is quick and easy and those sneezes are just enormous and unholdbackable.....

You did reply before. Several days have been lost *grrrrrrrrr*

But anyway, back to the topic in hand, lovely description. Tickly colds....Interrupting sneezes........mmmmmmm!

welcome! Nice first obs! I always hate it when I can't sneeze but my nose tickles.

Feel better soon! and thanks for posting :laugh:

Archived