Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneesee I need you!

Vetinari

Two colds in as many weeks just isn’t fair if you ask me. But I’m going to tell you about them anyway. Because I know how much you care!

I’ve recently been away at a two day conference (as those of you who hang around comings and goings will know). Whilst there, I had probably the best cold I’ve ever had, consisting as it did almost entirely of sneezing and very little feeling unwell. I got to stay in a nice hotel with wonderful food and a comfortable room. With the added bonus of relatively uncongested increased sneeziness. My nose ran quite a lot, but only clear watery secretions, easily wiped away (sorry blow fetishists!). And I sneezed quite a lot, fairly dry sneezes which sounded, I think, something like “iiiCHooo!”. Of course I took advantage of this nasal irritation and was frequently to be found on the terrace at the back of the hotel, eyeing up the sunshine for its lovely photic effect! (wonder what the other terrace users thought :lol: ) Also for some reason at night in bed I found myself sneezing as well. Again, mostly dry controlled sneezing. Perfect. (well having someone else in bed to sneeze on would have been better still……where did you all get to? :heart: ......*shrugs* .......Too busy in the sauna with your birch twigs or trying to waterproof bicycles no doubt.)

There were however quite a lot of other people sneezing at said conference. And a couple of days ago I began to realise I was coming down with another cold. Unfortunately this one has proved not to be so innocuous. Very early on I developed a severe sore throat and my voice became all croaky which was bed enough. But then I also began to feel quite unwell and in fact very sorry for myself, probably associated with having a raised temperature. (I’m hideously reminded of emo Wilson BTW Brigidmn & tma if you’re reading this!!).

“sniffle……….iIIIISSSSHHOOOOOoo!......uh” Oops! Please excuse me. *wipes screen*

So as well as croaking I also kept quite randomly finding myself crying, with all its associated nose running and sniffling (yes I know some of you like that too!!!!!). So if you had noticed that I hadn’t been hanging around making my usual stupid cracks about nothing much it’s because I was too busy snivelling. :cryhappy:

Yesterday I spent most of the day resting, lying on the sofa (watching Harry Potter) and shivering every time I had to get up and do anything (yeah, yeah I’ll get to the sneezing bit soon). My nose tickled dryly all day with no sneezing (how annoying was that?) so I kept having to rub it to try to get rid of the irritation. I found myself frequently wishing that Sneesee was here to look after me and bring me chicken soup (not that I would have eaten much of it but I could have croaked at her for a while). Anyway, today, finally my nose has begun to run. The sneezes this time are very different in nature from the last time. They are fairly infrequent but when they do arrive they are more violent, bigger and much wetter. Spelling approximation? (probably very inaccurate) as above or sometimes “aaaSSSHOOO!” They’re actually a bit sore, especially if I try to control them in any way. So as I am in the house by myself at the moment I am just letting fly, completely uncovered onto my duvet (which I have wrapped around me). It’s a bit damp in patches now but it’s still keeping me nice and warm! And, of course, that last one went all over my computer. (Me….gross????) And for those who like such things, I have my red spotted hankie ready and waiting for when I need to blow my nose. I’m sure that will become necessary very shortly.

With all this sneezing my mood has definitely lifted (anyone would think I was a sneeze fetishist or something!). :drool: So now I think I’ll just transfer the plane fare into Sneesee’s account so she can come over to look after me and everything will be perfect.

;)

Awwww feel better soon, awww! LOL Thats what I'm like when I sneeze unexpectedly on the opps laptop, wiping it off the screen, LOL! My virus cold is getting better all I have now is a small cough, but thats nothing the sore throats gone and everything, so its good for now and yeah crying (weeping a little) must be something like a thing when people are sick, I did it too a little, but I'm all better now, apart from a small cough. :drool: Anyways ;) you!

Love

Jilly

I would say feel better soon, but how terrible is it that I'm not very sincere? :innocent: Don't hate me, Vetinari! It's just that the obs was so good! Damn sneeze fetish.

p.s. You can't have Sneesee. She's mine! But if you ask nicely, I might share.

Pleeeeeeeease. I promise I'll give her back.

Better yet, you can come too! :innocent:

Oh my goodness, you poor thing! I mean, the sneezing's great, but too bad you ended up with two in a row like that. *SENDS YOU CHICKEN SOUP, TEA, TISSUES (OR HANKIES IF YOU PREFER), AND SOME VERY SPECIAL CHEESECAKE*

And you and VFP made my morning already! I say she and I should both come over there and enjoy your sneeziness, I mean, er, take care of you. :innocent:

Sorry you're feeling so miserable, but thank you so much for the very excellent observation. If I were there, I'd definitely have a chicken simmering on the stove, the broth savory with carrots, celery, leeks, onions. And in between feeding you soup, I'd be offering you hot tea, back rubs and snuggles.

But alas, you're there, and I'm here, so all I can do is send my wishes that you feel better soon.

Pleeeeeeeease. I promise I'll give her back.

Better yet, you can come too! :P

Hey, now there's a good idea! What shall I do with the two of you? I'm off to devise a wicked plan. :innocent:

Archived