Sneeze Fetish Forum

I have a cold >_>

Jemmabean

So, I'm getting a cold. My nose is a little runny, I'm sore and tired, and I'm certain there was a bit of a tickle in my nose earlier...

I'll keep you all posted. :rollslow:

Oooh, any obs yet? I mean, sorry to hear you are feeling kind of under the weather. Okay, maybe not that sorry, but I totally adore your sneezes!!! :drool:

So, I'm getting a cold. My nose is a little runny, I'm sore and tired, and I'm certain there was a bit of a tickle in my nose earlier...I'll keep you all posted. :drool:

Please do. Poor dear. Take care of yourself. *runs to contribute cyber chicken soup* :drool:

Awww, thanks for the well-wishes all. :laugh:

No obs yet, been more coughing than anything else (if anyone's into that) and my chest feels scratchy and congested. Hopefully (heh) tomorrow or later today I'll have some sneezing to share with you all. I sorta spent yesterday lazing around and smoking pot, popping vitamins and gorging myself on food and laziness - we'll see how a day of work effects my health :laugh:

Once again - I'll keep you all posted. :heart:

So apparently not a cold. Strange sleeping-illness where I just hacked up nasty phlegm-wads and slept 18/24 hours of the day for a few days. Booo. Sorry to disappoint, everyone :spam:

But, bonus obs for everyone happened just before I surfed over here. Random tickle, quick one-gasp buildup leading into a lovely, satisfying double. Fairly dry (although I did spray my monitor a little bit - as a side note, I love the rainbows you get from moisture on a CRT screen) but quite loud (I exaggerated them a little, as I tend to do while I'm alone)

"Huh-ESSSHA! EESSHUH!"

Mm. :ban:

Archived