Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm sick! Is that a good thing?

lalaland~

I never get sick, but I guess I spent too much time with my bf who was sick...so now I'm sick, too!

It sucks, but at last I get to hear my own sneezes! (It's been so long I almost forgot what they sounded like) That already makes it worth it.

But then today my bf said the cutest thing. He was all embarrassed cuz he got me sick but I told him it was ok, so then he said "since we're both sick now, I guess that means I can sneeze on you." and I said "gross!" (But I actually wouldn't mind so much if he did sneeze on me... :angel_not: ) and he said he was kidding lol (he doesn't know about my fetish either!)

So anyway we were chillin' at his house on the couch and he sneezes this adorable 'heh-essh! huh-huhchoo!' and I say "bless you~" and then he turns to me all sniffly with his cute red nose (which means right now I am totally MELTING :drool: ) and says "tag, you're it" and he pokes my nose, which, before any brain functions can return, makes me sneeze my typical, girly "it-chew!". :mellow: He's so funny. The best part about being sick is I get to cuddle with my sick bf all I want :laugh:

But it kinda sucks because I still have to go to school and I don't feel great...

hope those obs were ok! I just kinda let it spill out of my fingers.

~LaLa

Edited because....I'm OCD!

he turns to me all sniffly with his cute red nose (which means right now I am totally MELTING :drool: ) and says "tag, you're it" and he pokes my nose, which, before any brain functions can return, makes me sneeze my typical, girly "it-chew!".

Oh my! That is the cutest, hottest thing ever. You are making me want to share a sneezy cuddly cold with a sneezy cuddly someone special!

Haha, cute obs! I hope you feel better though, it sucks having to sit in school when you're sick, but sick cuddling is fun!

I am soooo jealous. Seriously. Care to pass that on to me and Salmon over here? I want to cuddle with a sick boy toooo!! :yuck:

Oh this is such a cute obs! :consoling: I hope you two will not feel too bad, but have nice time lazing around. :D

Especially if we can come and watch

:whip:

You guys are so funny I was cracking up reading some of the stuff you posted.

Thanks so much!

I don't mind if you watch :laugh:

Not much going on...

I'm feeling a lot better now, but still kinda bleh (and any sneezing has been reduced to annoying sniffling :yes: ) and my bf is feeling better, too, but he's still really sneezy (yes :rollfast: ).

That makes the perfect conditions for cuddling on his couch and watching him a movie. (yeah...the movie...it was about...uhh it had an actor in it, I think... :innocent: ) How could I have possibly concentrated on the movie when he's sneezing 2-3 sneezes in a row every 5 minutes? How distracting! :rollslow:

AND He kept apologizing about interrupting the movie with his sneeziness, it was so cute (like I cared about the movie) :lol:

That was last night. I'll go over there again tonight (yay) maybe gift wrap a box of tissues :laugh:

This isn't really an ob, but I thought it was funny and you guys would appreciate it...

One of my friends, K, knows about my fetish so she told me to wear scented lotion from bath and body works (japanese cherry blossom yummm) because J (my bf) is allergic to it. She reasoned that he probably wouldn't notice since he's sick. That's so brilliant evil, but I don't think I could do that to him...I'm not a masochist! (is that how you spell it?) Though I still play with the idea in my mind... :angel_not:

That's all I can think of for an update, I dunno...yay!

on a side note you don't know how many people asked me to get them sick :lol: something about tests (and ulterior motives :rollfast: ) makes people want to get sick :lmfao:

~LaLa~

Thanks so much!

I don't mind if you watch :geek:

Not much going on...

I'm feeling a lot better now, but still kinda bleh (and any sneezing has been reduced to annoying sniffling :laugh: ) and my bf is feeling better, too, but he's still really sneezy (yes :laugh: ).

That makes the perfect conditions for cuddling on his couch and watching him a movie. (yeah...the movie...it was about...uhh it had an actor in it, I think... :innocent: ) How could I have possibly concentrated on the movie when he's sneezing 2-3 sneezes in a row every 5 minutes? How distracting! :flushed:

AND He kept apologizing about interrupting the movie with his sneeziness, it was so cute (like I cared about the movie) :lmfao:

That was last night. I'll go over there again tonight (yay) maybe gift wrap a box of tissues :lol:

This isn't really an ob, but I thought it was funny and you guys would appreciate it...

One of my friends, K, knows about my fetish so she told me to wear scented lotion from bath and body works (japanese cherry blossom yummm) because J (my bf) is allergic to it. She reasoned that he probably wouldn't notice since he's sick. That's so brilliant evil, but I don't think I could do that to him...I'm not a masochist! (is that how you spell it?) Though I still play with the idea in my mind... :angel_not:

on a side note you don't know how many people asked me to get them sick :lol: something about tests (and ulterior motives :laugh: ) makes people want to get sick :hypoc:

~LaLa~

I think what you're going for is "Sadist", though masochist is spelled correctly :heart:

My boyfriend's allergic to the Japanese Cherry Blossom spray, too!! It's why I didn't buy it...but oh, did we spray that about when we went to Bath and Body Works a few months ago!!

Sounds like the two of you have been having a great time :heart: I'm still jealous. I think I'd have trouble focusing on the movie too. Yup, it must have had an actor in it. I'm willing to wager that it had an actress, too, and credits at the end! :laugh:

Glad the responses could brighten your day :lmao:

Thanks so much!

I don't mind if you watch :laugh:

Not much going on...

I'm feeling a lot better now, but still kinda bleh (and any sneezing has been reduced to annoying sniffling :flushed: ) and my bf is feeling better, too, but he's still really sneezy (yes :laugh: ).

That makes the perfect conditions for cuddling on his couch and watching him a movie. (yeah...the movie...it was about...uhh it had an actor in it, I think... :lol: ) How could I have possibly concentrated on the movie when he's sneezing 2-3 sneezes in a row every 5 minutes? How distracting! :laugh:

AND He kept apologizing about interrupting the movie with his sneeziness, it was so cute (like I cared about the movie) :lol:

That was last night. I'll go over there again tonight (yay) maybe gift wrap a box of tissues :innocent:

on a side note you don't know how many people asked me to get them sick :lol: something about tests (and ulterior motives :heart: ) makes people want to get sick :lmfao:

~LaLa~

I think what you're going for is "Sadist", though masochist is spelled correctly :hypoc:

My boyfriend's allergic to the Japanese Cherry Blossom spray, too!! It's why I didn't buy it...but oh, did we spray that about when we went to Bath and Body Works a few months ago!!

Sounds like the two of you have been having a great time :heart: I'm still jealous. I think I'd have trouble focusing on the movie too. Yup, it must have had an actor in it. I'm willing to wager that it had an actress, too, and credits at the end! :heart:

Glad the responses could brighten your day :geek:

yeah probably...I always get those two mixed up Xp

I actually bought the lotion before I started dating him (it’s not just a torture device), and I don’t use it around him.

I love spraying stuff around that store. :laugh: That place smells really good.

I bet you'll get your chance soon enough- it is winter, after all. :lmao:

I'll go to sleep now...

~LaLa~

I have another update! I hope you like it.

these are really long and filled with pointless crap and stuffed with descriptions, so yeah. :bicycle:

Last night at J's house: ok this one's not very exciting, but I like typing, typing is fun.

There's no sneezing in this part, just sick cuteness./

ok so we were chillaxing (that word amuses me :laugh: ) and working on crap for school and I was starting to get bored (and tired of coughing and a runny nose :hug: ) so then J (I almost typed his name :lol: ) leans sideways onto my shoulder, which causes me to flinch because I did not expect him to randomly lean on me, and sniffles "I don't feel good, *my name*" right into my ear! :2guns: Then I relax my shoulders a bit so he can lean on them better and I started playing with his messed-up hair (I like playing with people's hair) At the same time I was trying to finish my homework because I didn't want to stay up late again and I had to use my left hand to write (i'm right-handed) while I petted J with my right hand (I almost typed 'R hand'). That wasn't working. And what's more is he's drifting off to sleep on my shoulder! :omg: After about 5 minutes of this I just gave up on math entirely. So I decided to take a nap with J. sadly no clothes were removed in the making of this ob- I'm totally kidding (about the sadly part) I just thought that would be amusing to read :wacko: I fell asleep sitting up with J resting his head on my shoulder and I woke up a few hours later to my vibrating cell phone in my pocket. Now I was laying against the arm of the couch with J's head on my stomach. And while this was absolutely adorable, I had to go to work, and I couldn't exactly get up with J using half my body as a pillow. He looked so cute and peaceful I really hated to wake him, but stupid work had to ruin it for me.

I felt bad leabing him alone, poor J seemed pretty sick still, while my cold is almost gone (except for the annoying parts...if only the sneezing had stayed). :sigh: Even though I love taking care of him and watching him sneeze, I would rather have him healthy now and more like his usual funny, energetic self. :D (It was fun while it lasted)

School this morning: Men are babies idiots when they're sick, but they're soooo cute :heart:

ok this is like, forever long so I hope noone minds...(it was a good morning ^^ *for me, at least*)

This part has lotsa sneezing and sick cuteness and pointless random fluff X3

This morning I woke up with kindof a sore throat, so I made some hot chocolate (which cured it) and decided to make some for J, too.

ok so at school...I tell him I brought him hot chocolate because it would make him feel better.

And he smart-assedly (probably not a word, but it should be!) replies, "I'm not going to die if I drink this, will I?"

"Fine, I'll drink it." I said and then he says, "no, I want it." Make up your mind :banging:

And then we got to talking about some other stuff and at one point he asks, "could you-- KISH-oo!" It was a really sudden, wet sneeze, but it was amusing to watch because his head jerked down so he sneezed on his lap (we were sitting on the floor) and he still had his hand in the air pointing at my backpack. Then he slowly raised his head and sniffled, taking the pointing finger and using it to wipe his nose. He leaves his hand there and he says, "ow" before sniffling thickly again. What a drama queen! :rolleyes: Ah, but I couldn't resist, I just had to give him a big hug and let him lean on me (not part of the original plan), which was actually a little akward because it felt like he was crushing me. [by the way, for anoyone that cares, the end of the sentence was "lend me a pencil", not that it matters, but someone may have wondered, um back to the story>] After we shifted positions, I was rubbing his back. The poor guy looked so miserable and cute (never thought you'd see those two words in the same sentence, except maybe on this site) Then he shuts his eyes and groans ( I guess 'cuz he knows he's gonna sneeze) I cocked my head to the side to get a better view see what was wrong and he has this adorable pre-sneeze expression on his face and his hands are lifted randomly near his chest. Then he breathes "huh-heheh~" and sneezes onto the back of his hand (I don't know why but he does that sometimes) a really wet, desprate "Hit-chisshh!" He tilts his head up off his hand a little and inhales shakily, "Hihhh~" and his head bobs down again, but apparently too much because he pressed his face against the back of his hand, causing him to stifle a "Nnhixxt!" (kinda hard to spell accurately). Poor J can barely take a breath before he sneezes again, "Hih-Ketxt!" Then he groans before sneezing YET AGAIN, "HAH-CHEH!" that one was a little loud and immediately followed by a very congested sounding, "Hunh-Utchieh" (hard to spell) which is the only sneeze not into his wrist, it's actually next to his hand uncovered. He finally puts his hand down and sighs, " 'scuse be" breaking me out of my trance. So I immediately switched from amazed mode to concerned gf mode and said, "Bless you, are you ok? You're not gonna stop breathing or anything?" (He hates it when people ask if someone's ok and they are obviously not, so I have to tack on some stupid ending when I catch myself doing that) His reply is "Nah I'll live" in English but I could barely understand what he was saying because it sounded more like "Dah, I'll Lihbe" AND THEN he looks at me with the cutest expression~ It totally melted my brain. He sat indian-style with his shoulders slumped and his hair all messy with red-rimmed, dull, green eyes and a red, drippy nose and a miserable frown. I swear, part of me died.

[hey, you're more than halfway done!] I'll be the translator :laugh:

He says disheartenedly, "I dhik I habuh sydis idfetshud." [i think I have a sinus infection]

I was all "aww, J~ you should go home if you're not feeling well" and he says "Baybe, bud I habbuh Isdory desd secud beriod. I'll brobably go hobe after thad." [Maybe, but I have a History test second period. I'll probably go home after that.] And he sniffles a little bit and whines, "I deed a dissue" [easy enough] So I rolled my eyes and dug around my purse for some. He then proceeds to make fun of me for carrying everything and it's uncle in my purse. The evil spark in me ignites and I threaten to withold the tissues. So he amends, "I bedt thad iduh good way. Blease?" [i meant that in a good way. Please?] He was so cute begging me for tissues :innocent: but alas, my conscious wouldn't let me have fun (and I was getting a little grossed out by the drippiness), so I gave him the pack. And for no reason at all he ducks his head and blushes, "Ib so sorry you hab do sdee be lig dhis, I'b so ebarrassd" [i'm so sorry you have to see me like this, I'm so embarrassed.] That struck the sympathy cord and probably broke it I was launched into full lovey-dovey gf mode. I just stared at him for a few moments and said, "Aww, don't be, it's ok!" *hug* "Now blow your nose." *in a more candid, serious tone* I noticed he still looked nervous but I don't know why...I wasn't doing anything too wierd! I gently blows his nose, which accomplishes pretty much nothing, and then looks up from the tissue at me and quickly glances away whenI turn to look at him. Then he mumbles into the tissue (which makes it very hard to understand) "Umb...cad you cub-uh-do by..." [um...can you come-uh-to my...] and his breath starts hitching, "h-house af...ter...school...ad...ah..ahheh, AT-chxxt!" and he sneezed into the tissue. -bless you- "Thags. *pause* umb...I lig id whed you tagare obee." [Thanks. *pause* um...I like it when you take care of me.] And he looks up at me and smiles the most adorable half-smile ever and blushes~ :heart: It took a few moments to decode what he said but after I figured it out I turned bright red X. and manage to studder, "W-wha? really?" and he replies rolling his eyes, "dooooooh, I jusdt said id for do reasud." [Noooooh, I just said it for no reason.] He can't be feeling too badly if he can make sarcastic remarks. I love that man too much :laugh:

I don't really want to get a sinus infection, though...I'll just be careful.

okay that's all for today (and probably a while) hope you enjoyed them!

~LaLa~

Archived