WOW! The sneeze I saw today, female.

Daphine

OK, today between jobs I went to the gym to workout. My membership was up so I had to first go to the office and payup. When I went in there was this girl, Debbie who I see all the time when I'm there and I have heard her sneeze probably more then any other person I know :laugh: She's my age, about mid 20's. She has straight blonda hair down to her lower back and a cute little figure and a nice little button nose :D She is one of those people who I always wanted to see sneeze since I heard her do it so many times. Well I'm in the office making small talk with her while she is getting out the paper work when suddenly she starts to wrinkle her nose :omg: I tried to keep talking but have you ever noticed how hard it is to do that while all your attention is fixed on the other persons nose! She suddenly put her one hand up as if to say give me a second I'm about to rock your world :( She then stood there with the cutest pre-sneeze look written all over her face for what must have been about 5-6 seconds. Finally after all of that it came, this perfect "HAASHOOOOOOO!" as she quickly cupped her nose and mouth with both hands :omg: Now had this been me I would have turned bright red and hid under a desk but she just stood there like it was nothing and said "sorry, I felt that comming from a mile away!" :hug:

That just made my whole day :P

She suddenly put her one hand up as if to say give me a second I'm about to rock your world :drool: She then stood there with the cutest pre-sneeze look written all over her face for what must have been about 5-6 seconds. Finally after all of that it came, this perfect "HAASHOOOOOOO!" as she quickly cupped her nose and mouth with both hands :omg: Now had this been me I would have turned bright red and hid under a desk but she just stood there like it was nothing and said "sorry, I felt that comming from a mile away!" :P

Nice! :bleh:

She suddenly put her one hand up as if to say give me a second I'm about to rock your world :winkkiss: She then stood there with the cutest pre-sneeze look written all over her face for what must have been about 5-6 seconds. Finally after all of that it came, this perfect "HAASHOOOOOOO!" as she quickly cupped her nose and mouth with both hands :) Now had this been me I would have turned bright red and hid under a desk but she just stood there like it was nothing and said "sorry, I felt that comming from a mile away!" :yes:

Nice! :P

That comment at the end was my favorite part :yes:

Archived