Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Woman in the Bank

donttakenostuff

I'm almost always in a bad mood when I do my banking. The customer service is so bad at the large banks, but because my payroll check goes there, I keep my checking account open at this particular bank. So I go in to make a deposit, and I'm standing at a counter endorsing the check and fishing for my identification in my too large purse. I turn to look at the customer service representative who gave me a hard time two weeks ago about a transaction. A couple sat at her desk, and just when I was about to turn my head away, the woman raised her right arm, bowed her head towards the crook of her arm, and sneezed ACH CHOO, but not into her arm rather into the air. She sat upright again, but no sooner than she recomposed herself, she raised her right arm again, bent towards the crook, and sneezed ARG CHOO into the air again. Interesting that she didn't bother to catch the sneezes in the crook of her arm. Maybe they were wet and she was afraid of leaving some residue on her coat. Anyway, I wasn't so pissed off about doing my banking after being delighted with two sneezes. I'm so easily pleased. :drool:

I'm almost always in a bad mood when I do my banking. The customer service is so bad at the large banks, but because my payroll check goes there, I keep my checking account open at this particular bank. So I go in to make a deposit, and I'm standing at a counter endorsing the check and fishing for my identification in my too large purse. I turn to look at the customer service representative who gave me a hard time two weeks ago about a transaction. A couple sat at her desk, and just when I was about to turn my head away, the woman raised her right arm, bowed her head towards the crook of her arm, and sneezed ACH CHOO, but not into her arm rather into the air. She sat upright again, but no sooner than she recomposed herself, she raised her right arm again, bent towards the crook, and sneezed ARG CHOO into the air again. Interesting that she didn't bother to catch the sneezes in the crook of her arm. Maybe they were wet and she was afraid of leaving some residue on her coat. Anyway, I wasn't so pissed off about doing my banking after being delighted with two sneezes. I'm so easily pleased. :P

It's always amazing who a good sneeze obs can turn your mood around. Happens to me too. :drool:

Archived