Boyfriend with Bad Sneezy Cold

Guest laj6213

Guest laj6213

Okay, so I barely ever post on here, but I've been a lurker for the past 10 years or so (around all the various internet sites) and figured it was about time I add to this collection, especially since I really have a great obs right now.

Boyfriend started coughing the other day - for the first 3 days, kept assuring me it was "nothing," but each day, the cough progressed and slowly other symptoms began creeping up...first a runny nose, then a stuffy nose, still continuing to cough. Now, none of these symptoms particularly turn me on and I also happen to be leaving town tomorrow for the wknd, so I have kind of been trying hard not to get sick right now (I also happen to be somewhat of a germ-a-phobe in addition to this fetish, which is not always very convenient - anyone else out there like that???) Anyway, we hung out 2 nights ago and at one point during the evening, he sneezed once, but it really wasn't a big deal or any different than his normal everyday-type sneezes. Then yesterday evening, after not talking for most of the day yesterday, he proceeds to tell me about how his cold has "turned sneezy" and how he probably sneezed 75 tmes in total yesterday (of course, none of which I was there for!). He knows about the fetish, so I made him indulge me and I got all sorts of juicy stories about how powerful and wet the sneezes has been, how he lost control while driving, sneezing 4 times in a row, all over his steering wheel, again at his computer at home, all through class (he's a grad student). Basically he described the feeling of not being able to hold them back and how powerful, sudden and forceful they've been. He said that throughout class, his nose was dripping furiously and as he didnt really seem to have anything with him, he was using everything from his hand to his sleeve to wipe away the mess. Finally I think he did go get some toilet paper from the bathroom, but he described it as "messy and embarrassing." Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately since I think maybe I'm more into the description than the visual due to the germ issues I suffer from), he didn't sneeze not even one time while we were together last night, but just coughed and blew his nose a lot. I ended up leaving and not staying over because I was too paranoid about catching anything...

Now, onto the even juicier part...so I called him this morning to see how he was doing and he sounded fine, and even said "better, I think," but then started coughing while we were on the phone. I told him I hoped he felt better, etc. and started getting ready to go to work. Shortly after that conversation I got a text msg: "Can't stop sneezing. Just had 7 in a row." I immediately felt myself getting excited and it was so difficult as I was getting ready to leave for work and had a meeting to go, too. Throughout the first few hours of this morning, he continued texting me each time he sneezed, telling me more and more about how he's now lying in bed with a tissue box and that they just won't stop coming. I had to go to work and have been here for hours now, but this whole day I've just been sitting here absolutely dying, cant wait to go home and indulge in my thoughts about this...sometimes I feel almost sick that I derive such pleasure out of his illness, but as you all know, it's completely uncontrollable. Thoughts?

Oh, you're one of us, alright! Whenever my sweetie is sick, I make soup and take care of all the coddling, but secretly I'm totally enjoying the misery.

Throughout the first few hours of this morning, he continued texting me each time he sneezed, telling me more and more about how he's now lying in bed with a tissue box and that they just won't stop coming.

That naughty boy, teasing you like that!

very good obs! and welcome to the forum!

:) LaLa :D

Lovely obs! I don't suppose you could describe the blowing could you? as some of us love that sorta thing :)

welcome to the forum x

~ mod note: removed excessive quoting.

• 2 weeks later...

(I also happen to be somewhat of a germ-a-phobe in addition to this fetish, which is not always very convenient - anyone else out there like that???)

I AM SOOO LIKE THAT! it is so weird considering...

On the germaphobia thing, I always call myself -half germaphobic, I'm only afraid of the common cold :D As being alone, your far from it! There are plenty of us out there who enjoy sneezes and have a germaphobia, some like to be sneezed on (me!), and others are repulsed by the idea...

I absolutely loved this ob :D I love how he lets you know he sneezed even though you missed, so sweet :shifty:

Archived