Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sister Obs, BLEH Grose!

girl_in_love

Hey Guys,

Ok so my Sister (who doesnt know about the forum and wont know about it) has hey fever tonight for some horrible for me unknown reason, I hate it when she sniffles or sneezes and right now shes just sneezed about 6 times and there could be more, let's hope not - someone come and save me! Please? :blushing: I just hate bleh them. BLEH!! :rolleyes: Anyways I hope it stops soon - either that or I'm shutting the door. I think I'll settle for shutting the door, yuck! :innocent:

Love

~*Jilly*~

As a favor to you, I'll volunteer to switch places with you and somehow endure her sneezing SIX TIMES IN A ROW!!! :D

I know how you feel!

I hate it when my family members sneeze, it just repulses me!

My dad always sneezes in fits of about 12, and he sneezes alot. :D If it was my boyfriend doing that I would totally love it, though! why??? :D

I know how you feel!

I hate it when my family members sneeze, it just repulses me!

My dad always sneezes in fits of about 12, and he sneezes alot. :D If it was my boyfriend doing that I would totally love it, though! why??? :D

At least someone knows how I feel! Thanks! I'd love it to - I'd be the same when my bf would sneeze or anything, just cause I can take care of him and everything I'm a caring type of person when it comes to anyones health apart from my families, unless there really sick, yeah! :D

Love

~*Jilly*~

My sisters' sneezes actually don't bother me much. One of them has this quiet muffled sort of half-stifle and the other one just cracks me up with her hilarious faces and sounds. :D

The real nightmare is my parents and grandparents sneezing--loud and annoying, EW!!! :D

Archived