Sneeze Fetish Forum

*blows her nose and sneezes after*

girl_in_love

Hey Guys,

Ok this is my first obs in this section - please be nice :D , so my nose has been stuffy this morning and I blowed my nose before and immediately after I sneezed and then ugh had to blow again, but its much better now and not so stuffy, and well yeah its morning and I usually do blow in the morning and usually am stuffy too, :D Hope you enjoyed my first nose blow obs! :D

Love

~*Jilly*~

Awwww, that's cute! I think it's adorable when a girl wakes up with a stuffy, sniffy nose, especially if it's an everyday thing!

Awwww, that's cute! I think it's adorable when a girl wakes up with a stuffy, sniffy nose, especially if it's an everyday thing!

It is pretty much a everyday thing, some days I'm ok. Thanks! :D

Love

~*Jilly*~

Mmmmmmmmm...........

*wonders what blows sound like* :D

Thanks for that Jill :D

Hahaha Nick, blows is just me blowing my nose, I'm supposing you get that, glad you liked it! I will have to do more obs of these in future as well as the others! :D

Love

~*Jilly*~

yes, I knew that :D

Nick, I don't think jilly realizes how the noseblowing fetishists prefer descriptions, etc. She's fairly new here.

yes, I knew that :D

Nick, I don't think jilly realizes how the noseblowing fetishists prefer descriptions, etc. She's fairly new here.

Oh I get it, well I'll try to be more descriptive next time. :D

Love

~*Jilly*~

Archived