Sneeze Fetish Forum

Writer's block....

LOSTfreak

I was just reading over my Family Ties story and am trying to figure out where to go next and how to start the next part off and everything, but absolutely nothing is coming to mind. :) If anybody could lend me some advice, It'd be greatly appreciated. ;) Thanks to anybody who replies, any help would be great.

• 4 weeks later...

*Opens up story and scans through it.* Well, Alex realised he was getting sick, tried to hide it from his family, his Mom figured it out, woke up the next morning feeling worse, lied to his parents and decided that he would go to school. I left the last part with him walking out the door, but for some reason I can find the right words or anything to start off the next part. Thanks you for replying! :bleh:

*Opens up story and scans through it.* Well, Alex realised he was getting sick, tried to hide it from his family, his Mom figured it out, woke up the next morning feeling worse, lied to his parents and decided that he would go to school. I left the last part with him walking out the door, but for some reason I can find the right words or anything to start off the next part. Thanks you for replying! :sad:

Hmmmmm...perhaps Alex could fall asleep taking an exam or miss out on most of a lecture due to his symptoms/not being able to concentrate.

Oh and a slightly related SQUEE...1 month until Season 3 comes out on DVD (and it'll have The Philedelphia Story on it) I'm saving my pennies for that one :yes:

Alright, you could start out the next chapter with Alex thinking in his head on the way to school. Maybe he starts to worry about school because he is not sure if he can hide it there. (he is embarrassed about it right?) His fears are justified by the fact that he begins to feel his symptoms worsening. (Especially his nose; its getting really itchy and irritated!)

Thank you both, that helps a lot! I'm glad that I have some things to go on now, I hate when my mind just completely blanks :cold3: . Thank you!

Oh and a slightly related SQUEE...1 month until Season 3 comes out on DVD (and it'll have The Philedelphia Story on it) I'm saving my pennies for that one

I'm counting down as well, LOL. :wacko:

Archived