Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year! - (8 Parts)

lalaland~

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all the support! As a final gift to all my fans I present...

Part VIII

“Huh-ahhh-ATCHOO! ATCHH! Huh-HATCHOO!” Brian sneezed into cupped hands, progressively louder with each one. He tried to sniffle through a stuffy nose, but only managed to stir the tickle in the back of his nose once again. “Huh-heh-hehhhh” he panted, cupped hands waiting mid-air. He scrubbed at his nose to get rid of the tickle that plagued him and sniffled wetly. The tickle left-for now.

“Bless you” Hope offered him the box of tissues, which he accepted sniffling. Hope went back to her previous position- latched around Brian’s waist for warmth. Brian blew his nose into the tissues and tossed them at his feet carelessly. Hope snuggled up to Brian’s chest but never got the chance to get comfortable as she felt a sneeze coming. After many previous assurances from Brian it was established that he didn't mind, so she sneezed into his sweatshirt twice. “Het-choo! Hep-choo!” Too tired to lift her head, she just sniffled into the sweatshirt.

Brian felt a wave of pleasure fall over him as Hope released two moderately powerful sneezes into his sweatshirt. Getting sick was definitely worth this he decided.

Charlotte walked in on the sniffling couple and placed a tray with soup at the foot of the bed. “Make sure Brian eats his soup, okay Hope?” she instructed with a knowing look and then left.

“I’m dot hungry.” Brian complained. “HEH-SHOO!” He sneezed suddenly, misting the air. “Uh, sorry” he croaked. He grabbed another tissue and blew his nose until it was completely soaked.

“I’m not really hungry either *sniffle* but your mom said to eat.” Hope suggested. “Looks like it’s my turn to play nurse” Hope giggled, and coughed a bit afterwards. She brought one bowl of soup with her as she sat up next to Brian in the bed. “say ahhh!” She lifted a spoonful of chicken noodle soup.

“Ahhhh-choo.” Brian said flatly. Hope pursed her lips to keep from giggling. “Very funny Bri, now open up!” She sniffled. “I said I was’dt hungry” Brian mumbled turning over into his pillow. Hope frowned. She put the soup on the desk next to the bed and scooped Brian in her arms, laying her head on his muscular back. “Poor baby” she cooed. She temporarily lifted her head and plucked a tissue from the box to blow her nose. She tossed the snotty ball into Brian’s ever-growing pile and resumed her cuddling position. “We’re both so sick” she mock-whined. “Hey Bri! Wanna play a game?” She asked playfully.

“What game?” Brian asked with less than mild interest.

“Let’s see who can go the longest without sneezing!” Hope suggested enthusiastically. Brian’s ears perked up. “Did she say what I think she said?” He asked himself. “Okay” he replied, feigning slight disinterest, “I’m bored anyway” he added.

“Starting now!” Hope said excitedly. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then Hope brought her face close to his like she was going to kiss him...and instead of kissing his lips, kissed the tip of his red, sensitive nose. Brian immediately felt the tickle and his breath caught “Huh-hehhhh-hahhhh” he tried to stop the tickle from developing into a sneeze, but the tickle was very persistent. “Hahhhh-HATCHH!” She sneezed wetly into his hands. He lifted his head slightly sniffling, “that was dirty.” Hope stuck her tongue out and held up a peace sign with her fingers “I win~”

“I demand a re-do” Brian pouted childishly. “Okay okay” Hope agreed. “And no cheating!” Brian added. “Fine~” Hope stuck her tongue out playfully.

10 seconds passed, and no sign of a tickle developed in either nose. 15 seconds, 20 seconds, 21 seconds...Hope squirmed uncomfortably as her nose began to run. She reached for a tissue, but Brian stopped her “hey no cheating!” He grinned. Hope gritted her teeth. She knew if she sniffled, it would just create a tickle and she would lose. 30 seconds had passed. The second hand seemed to creep slowly across the clock as if to mock them. Hope’s nose was dripping more profusely now, flowing more rapidly, and sliding dangerously close to her lip. Then, the evil tickle manifested itself in the very back of her delicate nose, slowly irritating her sensitive nasal passages. She scrunched up her face to get rid of the tickle, but it was not working. The itch slowly got worse and worse and Hope decided to sniffle to try to stop it. Unfortunately, for her, she was right before- sniffling only intensified the stubborn tickle and her breath started to hitch “Ehhh-Ehhh-Heh-huh-huh-hahhhhh-hehhhh” Brian smiled smugly. “She can’t last much longer” he sung to himself. He was also enjoying the cute faces she made to try to stop the tickle. When she said she wanted to play a game, he had no idea she was about to live out one of his secret fantasies. He watched, captivated by her desperate pre-sneeze face. He was so captivated that he failed to notice a tickle in his own nose, which caused his breath to hitch suddenly. “hah-hah-” “HITETCHOOOOO!” They sneezed at the same time. They blinked and stared at each other and then burst out laughing. “Okay no more” Brain said. As much as he liked satisfying his inner-voyeur, his nose couldn’t take much more of this. They both blew their noses and tossed the tissues next to each other in the slowly growing pile and laid down to get some sleep, Hope wrapped around Brian’s waist comfortably.

THE END!!!!!♥

yay.

stupid thing made all my quotation marks boxes...but I'm too lazy to fix them :/ meh.

I finished something! *is ridiculously proud*

Hope (X D) you all liked it!

♥LaLa

Oh, I definitely liked it. Sneeze games are always so much fun!

What better kind of game than one that includes sneezing? :blink:

wow that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squee* that makes me so happy♥

These stories are awesome! I just had to comment on how good of a job you're doing. Keep it up!

aww thanks♥

I must have missed this; what a triumph; an ending with a wonderful, sneezy, messy, nose-licking holding back sneeze game! How true that no one would imagine that such fantasies could even be written!

• 2 years later...

Awesome story! Hope and Bri are so cuuute! All this caretaking just makes me melt :)

Keep up the fantastic writing!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived