Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favourite cartoon sneeze

Guest Luvsneezing88

Guest Luvsneezing88

What is your favourite cartoon sneeze?

Mine will have to be in Snowwhite and the Seven Dwarfs, when Prosit, as we call him in Norwegian (don't know what you call him in english, sorry) sneezes! LOVE the build-up and everything about it, and that all the animals are hiding as soon as they know he is going to sneeze! Amazing scene, as well as the movie. :santasmiley:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blah!?

• Pseudosneeze

• StrongestSneeze

• Bluebird

We English-speaking folk are very unoriginal when it comes to that name. We simply call him "Sneezy."

As for my favorite, I'm gonna go with Chiharu Reicha from Boys Be... (which I admit, I don't really watch at all, save for that one scene...) Her sneezes are rather odd, very nasal snort-like sneezes, but they're pretty cute. Plus her buildup is adorable. A great, hay fever induced gasp, then a little nasal explosion. It just makes my day!

Guest G Sneeze

Snow White started everything for me. ;)! It's good to finally meet someone who likes Sneezy the dwarf (as he's called in English ;) and played by Billy Gilbert - who just so happens to have a bit of a comedy routine with his sneezes. There are a lot of other sneezes in cartoons [and anime] that I've liked. To name a few: Launch from 'DragonBall' (wonderfully animated, build-up and execution at the end; just gotta love how everyone reacts!), Mickey Mouse from 'Fun and Fancy Free', and many more from Looney Tunes and Walt Disney. Scooby-Doo is another good one. :omg:

:blushing: GSneeze~

I always hated Sneezy, because every time I watched Snow White my family would be there too... Whenever he was about to sneeze I would go for the toilet or go have a drink of water or whatever...

I've always been fond of Pluto-sneezes though! Don't know why :D

I don't know who mine would be now, but I do remember that when I was about 5, I had a thing for Sonic the Hedgehog. I always remembered this one episode that he sneezed in, when Doctor Robotnick (now called "eggman") sucked sonic and tails into this vacuum cleaner.

I'm one for cartoon and/or non-human sneezes, so Pluto is by far one of MY faves! His strong buildups and sneezes were always nice. my fave of his was "Pantry Pirate", where he tries to steal this ham this woman is making, but gets soap powder up his nose, sneezing multiple times through the cartoon. I love the long buildups, no matter what the character, as long as they aren't human XD

I always hated Sneezy, because every time I watched Snow White my family would be there too... Whenever he was about to sneeze I would go for the toilet or go have a drink of water or whatever...

I've always been fond of Pluto-sneezes though! Don't know why ;)

:laugh: I agree on all of it! :bleh:

Me too!! When I was watching a movie with my parents and I know that there is a sneeze scene I left the room :twisted:

Guest dustbunni3

I'll have to go with launch, though i wish the release was more believable. Other than that? probably Alice, from alice in wonderland.

Guest gingerbread

I don't know where you guys are from, but in the UK we have this cartoony ad for some kind of cold and flu medicine, and it's probably one of the worst sneezes (or non-sneezes) I've ever seen. (I don't get turned on by sneezes really, but I do get really frustrated, upset and panicky if someone has a massive build up and then doesn't sneeze, so this really bothers me). Basically this snow-man is about to sneeze and going "uhh uhhh uhhh" and then at the last moment someone grabs the carrot off his nose so that he can't sneeze - and his head gets really big because of the pressure - and he has this look of terror on his face, flailing his arms in sheer desperation, and then the ad is over! He never gets to sneeze! It's so cruel! Everytime I watch it I have to imagine him grabbing the carrot back and sneezing really violently, otherwise I wouldn't be able to relax. Anyone seen that one?

Guest dustbunni3
I don't know where you guys are from, but in the UK we have this cartoony ad for some kind of cold and flu medicine, and it's probably one of the worst sneezes (or non-sneezes) I've ever seen. (I don't get turned on by sneezes really, but I do get really frustrated, upset and panicky if someone has a massive build up and then doesn't sneeze, so this really bothers me). Basically this snow-man is about to sneeze and going "uhh uhhh uhhh" and then at the last moment someone grabs the carrot off his nose so that he can't sneeze - and his head gets really big because of the pressure - and he has this look of terror on his face, flailing his arms in sheer desperation, and then the ad is over! He never gets to sneeze! It's so cruel! Everytime I watch it I have to imagine him grabbing the carrot back and sneezing really violently, otherwise I wouldn't be able to relax. Anyone seen that one?

Oh My God, that would drive me bonkers. I hate stuff like that with a passion. i feel bad for u, u had to watch it.

sympathies, my friend. :sleep2:

k, this is gonna sound madly wierd, but, I kinda liiked when Tails sneezed in the old Sonic cartoon. I remember he sniffed these flowers and sneezed so hard he flew back and hit a tree!

• 1 month later...
Guest Chantress

There's only one sneeze, but I have always loved that seen in Peter Pan where Hook has a cold and is sniffling and then lets out a violent sneeze and groans. That was always my favorite cartoon sneeze.

I like the sneeze by the racer in the movie Cars. Its cute. :winkkiss:

You mean: SNOTROD!

I've always been partial to Glitter from the old Kidd Video. I'm watching Pani Poni Dash right now and there seems to be a lot of "good stuff" in there too.

Oh, heck yes! I've made clips out of a lot of those (save for the manequin and alien captain.)

My only regret is that our lovely pair meganekko didn't sneeze much.

And with all their unique personalities and mannerisms, I'm starting to wonder what the rest of them would have sneezed like.

Something in the back of my mind was telling me that Ichijou would have a really wild sneeze, but I was proven wrong.

Himeko's would probably involve her ahoge somehow, the possibilities are endless.

Rokugo would likely have that typical "polite" sneeze.

And Kurumi... It would be PLAIN of course! Just a regular old "achoo" ("hakusho," rather...) with no feeling.

Edited by chui
  • 1 month later...

In the old Mighty Mouse cartoons from the 60's and 70's, there was one that was about juvenille delinquent mice and how they're causing havoc at the school. After they chase off their teacher, another teacher (a fat woman mouse with glasses and a flowered dress) comes running in to see what the commotion is. A juvie mouse sitting on the desk next to a fan is eating a sandwich and he has a pepper shaker next to him. He says "Scram" and shakes the pepper into the fan. The pepper hits the lady mouse in the nose and her nose twitches (it was great). Then she says, "Ah...Ahhh...Ahhhhh....Ahhhhhhhh.....AHHHHHHHH.......AAAHHHHHHHH.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH (a really big buildup)... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Amd she goes sailing backwards and through the wall.

Been searching for that one for years. Youtube only plays the new Mighty Mouse cartoons.

wow...uhm...my fav is Sanzo from Saiyuki, and the kitty episode... he sneezes, i wanna say 19 times in that one episode... not to mention his voice actor :)

I wish I could remember who it's by, so I might find it. When I was a kid (8 or 9?) I was totally entranced by it - I remember I managed to catch a rerun and sat down and tried to transcribe the script.

It was a big dog and a skunk, one had a warm place by the fire, the other was out dripping in the rain. The dog smelled the skunk and tried to throw him out, but since he was wet and had a cold, he felt guilty and let him stay. And it just goes on and on as they fight and try to throw each other out - one gets the good spot and gets warm and well, the other runs outside into the lake and comes back a cube of ice to get the good spot by the fire, the ice melts, that one is sneezing. T

hey're *constantly* sneezing, and there's a lot of dramatic color changes in the noses, a lot of build-ups. It ends with both of them having managed to get themselves sick at the same time, and they curl up together in the blankets, sneezing and making the blanket fly up, but warm together.

I haven't much cared for animated animal sneezing since, oh, puberty? *grin* But this one is stuck in my mind.