Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uncomfortable

gonnasneeze

I have an extreme sneezing fetish, but one thing is very uncomfortable for me and maybe others.

You are with someone who announces or otherwise indicates they have to sneeze. Their buildup begins and goes on and on and on. . .without a sneeze. I wait and squirm and hope and pray: SNEEZE!!! already PLEASE!!!, but still its. . ."ah. . .uh. . .uhh. . ."

Does anyone consider it rude to excuse oneself and tell the trying-to-sneeze person you will come back later?

I was meeting with a female co-worker who was stuck in an intermiable buildup. She kept saying "I have to sneeze, but why can't I? Uh. . .uhh. . .ahhhh. . .uhh"

I told her I would come back later. I came back two hours later and she had finally sneezed. She didn't seem to mind that I had left her at an awkward time.

Anyone else with such experiences?

Well, personally, I'm hard put to miss out on a good buildup. :innocent: I'd probably just hide my face and listen...with the occasional stare glance. ;) But I don't think it would be rude per say to excuse oneself in that situation.

When people sneeze, I always leave the person, because I feel akward and scared. I wouldn't say anythig to them, but I do actually like to see/hear a build up. But I always prefer the person to sneeze after a good build up ;) But it's not like me to be rude about things.

I would also think that the person you said, "I'll come back later" isn't reaally rude, and she probably had no idea that you even said because of her long annoying build up, plus by walking away you do miss the sneeze...

I was meeting with a female co-worker who was stuck in an intermiable buildup. She kept saying "I have to sneeze, but why can't I? Uh. . .uhh. . .ahhhh. . .uhh"

Dude, you walked away from that? So rare is such a good buildup.

I can't decide if your far more chivalrous and well mannered then I, or just plain dumb :twisted: j/k

:D:laugh::laugh: I know I don't think I would have been able to walk away. I suppose it would have to depend on the person trying to sneeze and/or the situation. But I would probably take the chance to actually help. Like make suggestions to look at the light or out the window. :twisted:
Guest dustbunni3

i agree with dawmie. i'v been sort of in that situation before. This guy was standing there, looking reeeally funny, like, dazed i guess? and i'm like are you ok? and he says i have to sneeze, but it won't come out. i say i hate it when that happens, try looking at a light. he says he can't find a light bright enough. i lead him to a light. he then stands there looking straight up at the light, on his tiptoes, swaying left and right & nothing. it was dissapointing then, but looking back on it, it was a little funny how he looked, just hanging there by an invisible thread. :(

Oh, I love build ups. I so rarely witness them. I'd probably stare, drool, and be found out big time. In the mean time, I'm waiting to witness my first loooooong buildup live. :laugh:

I only seem to "get going" or be completely enthralled with build ups and sneezes in stories, so no, build ups in real life don't bother me. If anything, since joining the forum I am fascinated to watch people when they build up/sneeze just to hear the sound and see how they handle it, react, etc. Everyone is so different, and it's interesting to me.

I do feel for you though, that those situations are awkward for you. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I do get EXTREMELY uncomfortable during long build-ups. However, i have never excused myself to avoid one. I think you could get away with excusing yourself if a long build-up is occurring, but not more than once with the same person. Otherwise, that person may notice the pattern.

When, I am in this situation, I usually just look away politely, say "bless you" when the person finally does sneeze, and then quickly start up a new convo, or continue the one we were having before the incident.

I always WANT to excuse myself but I never do. I just sit there awkwardly. I don't mind if I am in a group of people and it happens but if it's one-on-one, forget it. No matter how hot it is, I will hate it...until I'm alone lol and can think about it without it being awkward. In one-on-one, the other person knows you are watching them, and my eyes bulge when i get turned on so i always turn away because i dont want the other person to see my reaction.

Dude, you walked away from that? So rare is such a good buildup.

I can't decide if your far more chivalrous and well mannered then I, or just plain dumb :laugh: j/k

:winkkiss: Lmao :drool: I couldn't walk away either, but it still would frustrate me to have to wait on the sneeze if the buid up is very long. It depends on if you take more of a liking towards the buildups, or the actual sneeze. A few uhs won't bother me, but I'm impatient and if it's a new sneezer, I would have to rush them in my mind.

Archived