Comin' On Back To You - (2 Parts)

SweetP

okey dokey well this little idea kinda popped into my head this morning so i figured i'd start writting and see where it went. Here's the first installment in the story and just for a bit of a backstory these 2 people in the story are seperated (she kicked him out) not divorced. i don't know if that's really important for yall to know or not but i just thought i'd give you a little heads up lol. lemme know whatcha think!

pt 1

It was late when I heard a knock at my door. I didn’t think to ask who it was, thinking it was just one of my children. “Come in.” I said. The door creaked open slowly and he poked his head it. It wasn’t one of the children at all, it was Robert.

“How did you get in here?!” I demanded, compelled to reach under my mattress for the gun I kept there, which wasn’t loaded however, for the children’s safety.

“I used to live here remember?” He said, sounding rather forlorn. “I still have a key.”

“Well I’m going to have to ask you to give it back to me.” I said flatly. “We can’t just have you barge in here at all hours of the night.”

Robert looked at the digital clock on my bedside table, “it’s 9 o’clock Lucy.”

“I don’t care.” I snapped. “Still…it’s rude.”

He flipped on the light and I retracted my hand from beneath the mattress. Robert raised his eyebrows at me, “planning on shooting me with that thing.”

“What thing?” I demanded, feigning innocence.

“Thaaahh-” He stopped, his gorgeous light blue eyes suddenly shutting, and his other pale features slackening.

“Oh God.” I groaned, rolling my eyes.

He looked at me. appearing slightly wounded, “you…huuuh…ugh, used to love when I would…uuuuhh-huh….sneeze….HHHRASHOOOO!” He was suddenly slammed forward with the force of it. He righted himself and grinned, looking rather proud of himself.

“Not anymore.” I said matter-of-factly.

He snorted, “yeah right.” Then he sniffled some and looked around curiously, “has the cleaning lady been around lately?”

My mouth dropped open and I gasped, “are you trying to say I’m not doing a good enough job of keeping my house clean!?”

“No, not at all babe,” he said, sounding a bit too sarcastic for my own taste, “it’s just my allergies,” he sniffed again, possibly for effect, “they seem to be acting up…”

“So it’s my fault that your-” I stopped myself, suddenly remembering something. “Oops.” I said.

He turned to look at me, “what?”

“You are allergic to cats correct?”

“Well yeah but you don’t have a-” He stopped short, narrowing his eyes at me, “Lucy, you didn’t.”

Suddenly, Cow The Cat, who had been named by my 3-year-old Cassie, appeared from under the bed and leaped up onto it, coming towards me.

“I did.” I said, looking down at her and grinning, hoping Robert wouldn’t see.

“Goddamnit.” He cursed, before taking in a sharp breath and sneezing again into the crook of his arm, “HUUUSHOO!”

I jumped from the overwhelmingly loud sound of his sneeze, “Jesus, Robert, couldn’t you be any quieter.”

“No, I couldn’t.” He snapped, walking over to his side of the bed where he once slept and opening up the bedside table on his side. He grabbed a box of tissues that he’d stuffed in there and held them in his arm. He snatched one up, pressed it to his nose and blew it obnoxiously loud.

“Oh God.” I said, disgusted. “Robert, why don’t you tell me what the hell you’re doing here?”

“I came here to talk.” He said, sniffling, “however with that fucking cat here I don’t see how I-I…” a sneeze was approaching and he glared at me quickly before grabbing up another tissue and putting it to his face, “HHHRUMPSHOO! AAAMPHSHOOO!”

I jumped each time, but felt a warm tingly feeling go through my body. There was no denying that I truly was enjoying this.

“Can’t you get that cat out of here?” He asked, his voice beginning to thicken.

“No, I’d rather her be in here more than you.” I said back, petting Cow lightly as she purred and rubbed herself against me.

“Your such a child.” Robert said.

“I’m such a child?!” I said. “Who’s the one who came here unannounced in the middle of the night?”

“It’s 9 o’clock.”

“Even so!”

“AAASHOO!” The sneeze took him by surprise and he had no time to cover it. “Please Lucy.” He begged.

“What do you want from me?” I demanded.

“I just wadt to talk, without the cat, preferably.”

“If you want to talk then start talking, Robert. I’m tired and I have to go to work in the morning. The cat stays.”

Robert ran his hands through his light blonde hair and paced back and forth, blowing his nose on occasion as he thought. What he was doing was gathering his thoughts, thinking of what he should say first while also trying to guess what my reaction would be to each thing he said. I’d seen him do it many times, and I knew it could take a while, so I lay back on my pillow and sighed.

“Just give be a secod.” He said upon hearing my exaggerated sigh.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“You did’t have to.” He sniffled wetly and gasped suddenly. I eyed him as he took in a few more gasping breaths before letting loose with 3 extremely loud, “WWWASHOOOO! YIIIIHSHOO! HUUUUU-KATCHOOOO!”

We both fell silent for some reason. Robert stood there looking quite exasperated by what he’d just done and I just couldn’t bring myself to say anything.

“Jesus.” He commented. “That was abazig.” He turned to me and grinned, “would’t you say so baby?”

“Don’t call me that, and no, I wouldn’t.”

Suddenly our door flung open, I yelped at the surprise of it. Little Cassie ran over to Robert and threw her arms around him, “I knew it was you Daddy!” She giggled, “I knew it was you by your sneeze.”

I shook my head and smiled.

“I’b sorry pubkid,” he lifted her up in his arms, “I did’t bead to wake you up.”

“No of course not, just me.” I said under my breath. But Robert heard it and shot me a look.

“Are you sneezing about Cow?” Cassie asked him.

Robert looked confused by her question, then he turned to me for translation.

“She’s asking if your sneezing because of Cow.” I informed him.

“Oh,” he said, then looked back at Cassie, “yes I am…How did you know?”

“Mommy said that cats made you sneeze, so she thought we should go buy one.” Cassie explained.

I was redder than a ripe tomato; I wanted to melt into my bed and disappear. And Robert’s wide grin didn’t make things any better. “I see.” He said, “well in that case.” He walked over to my side of the bed, leaned over me and caressed Cow’s long, lanky body, just once, and then rubbed his nose with the hand he’d used. “Oh dear,” he said, still grinning, “I just have to sneeze soo….ugh…huuh…so bad.”

I glared at him, “Robert…” I said warily. “Don’t you do that.”

Cassie giggled, watching.

“I-huh-I cad’t help it Lucy….I-iiiihhh-heeh-I’b just so allergic to c-cats.” He was doing this to me on purpose, holding it back and drawing out the sneeze, he knew I couldn’t possibly resist. “Lucy, could you help me?” He asked taking my hand.

I was going to let him put my hand on his nose so I could wiggle it around a bit, he was putting me under a sneezy spell, but luckily I saw right through it. I jumped out of the bed, snatched Cassie up in my arms and ran out of the room slamming the door behind me. I ran into Cassie’s room and closed her door. I set her down and leaned against the door, panting, hoping she thought the panting was because of my quick-movements and running. “How about a bed time story?”

ok so that was part one...i've already started part 2 so if you want me to add it tell me

SweetP ;)

Sooooo cute! This is great!! I really love how you named the cat Cow hahaha! I also really like the personality of your characters. Plus, cat allergies can just be super fun. Towards the end it got really heated and exciting when he started to use his allergies against her with all his adorable build ups and warning about his allergies hehe. I think those parts of your story are really great :)

I just really love it overall and I'm really excited to hear what happens next!! Thanks for sharing :lol:

ok well i wasn't going to continue this story because i didn't get many replies on it, which is fine, but since some people still wanted me to add more i decided i would. This is the last part; i realize that it's short but i'd never really intended it to be a long story, just a short little fic. I hope the ending isn't too abrupt and or shitty, but here it is anyway:

part 2

After reading to Cassie until she fell asleep I went back into my room, slowly, wary of what I’d find. What I found was Robert lying on my side of the bed, the cat nowhere in sight.

“What the hell are you doing, Robert? And where’s Cow?”

He shrugged innocently, “you know, I can’t seem to remember…”

“Get out of my bed!” I snapped, closing the door so as not to wake anymore of the children.

“Who’s bed?” he said, “I seem to recall buying this.”

“Fuck you, Robert. All I want to do is sleep; I’m tired. Come on, leave me alone, let’s talk another time.” I was practically pleading with him, I was extremely tired, not to mention extremely horny.

“Hmppshoo-ah!” Robert pulled the bedspread to his face and caught the sneeze in it, muffling it slightly. He grinned slyly at me, “come to bed then, I’ll keep you company.”

I crinkled up my nose in disgust, “you just sneezed on my bedspread!”

He gave a sharp sniff, “well, I don’t want to wake up anymore of our children.”

“Yes, well at the expense of my bedspread; not that you care one iota.” I went to my dresser and looked at myself in the mirror, letting down my curly hair from the pony tail it was in and shaking it out.

“You look beautiful with your hair down.” Robert observed.

“Shut up, Robert. Shouldn’t you be going?”

He sniffled wetly and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand, “you don’t want me to go. I can hear it in your voice.”

“God you're so full of shit." I said, turning away from the mirror and looking at him, tired anger all over my face. “I just want to know what the hell you’re doing here Robert. Why don’t you go back to Donna, or Diane, or whatever the hell her name is!?” Hot tears began to run down my face, I turned towards the window and wiped them away.

“She uh…” Robert stopped to sniff, from the way he was talking I could tell he was holding back a sneeze, “kiiihhh-icked, be out…huh…”

I shook my head and sighed, “just let it out already.”

“YIIIMPSHOO!” He muffled the sneeze, I wasn’t looking, but I was guessing into the bedspread once again. “I’b sorry.”

“No.” I said flatly. “You’re not. And that’s the thing about you Robert.” I turned back to him, still crying, but not really caring anymore if he saw. “You don’t care about me, you just think you do. You don’t care about us either; you and me. You just like the idea of us. But Robert the idea of something isn’t enough. You cheated on me ok, that was wrong. You can’t do that to someone you say you love.”

“Well what do you think I’m doing back here?”

“I think you want me back now because your girlfriend kicked you out and because you realize now that cheating doesn’t make you look like such a great guy, and we know that lawyers have to keep up appearances, right?”

“Lucy I-IISHOO! Goddamnit!”

“You got yourself into that mess, trying to get me into bed using your allergies. It was a nice try, but it’s not going to work this time.”

“What do you want me to say?” He pressed a tissue to his nose but didn’t blow, waiting for me to answer.

“Honestly, I want you to go, like I’ve been saying the entire time.”

He held up a finger to me, his gorgeous eyes fluttering as he sneezed, “ashioo!” into the tissue and then blew his nose. “I’m sorry.” He stood from the bed and came towards me. I watched him approach me, and then turned my back when he got close. He put his strong hands on my shoulders, “I really am sorry.”

“No your not.” I turned back towards him. “I can hear it in your voice.”

Our faces were inches away from each other, every impulse in my body was telling me to kiss him, but I turned my profile to him instead and cleared my throat. “Like I said originally, I’ve got work in the morning.” I walked around him, and crawled into my spot on the bed which had been warmed by Robert’s body. “I’ll uh see you next weekend; come around 7 then dinner will be all ready. I’ll probably just leave you and the kids to it; I have some other plans.”

Robert looked absolutely floored. Robert was an extremely smooth, and good-looking man, and he knew it. He had probably never been rejected by a woman the way I’d just rejected him, and it made me feel pretty goddamn powerful let me tell ya. He opened his mouth to say something and then his features slowly slackened, the crook of his arm neared his face and he sneezed twice into his arm, “HHHRASHOOO! Huuh-AASHOO!”

I grinned; the warm, tingly feeling wasn’t going through me anymore, and I knew that I was finally over him. I turned off the light next to my bedside table and said simply, “bless you.”

yeah soooo that would be the end; TADA!!! lol, sorry if it's shitty cuz i think it iz, but wutever, hope yall enjoyed it

SweetP :D

• 9 months later...

Ok.

• I want to punch his face in
  • This is so frigging hot
  • I don't usually go for cat allergies, at all
  • This makes me sad
  • And I want to punch him
  • :drool:

That's all! :D

scent i was glad u liked it! thanks! and YES omg, i HATE conceided guys like that. i know plenty of them and i want to just beat the shit out of them all the time haha

Shiny Bug i'm glad u liked it too hun. And i'm happy to see it brought so many different emotions out of you haha :drool:

SweetP

Archived