Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Write a fic to match this summary"

Glowie

When I'm away at work, I spend many consecutive days with predominantly my own brain for company and amusement. Scary, I know. Anyway, needless to say I spend a fair bit of time thinking of fetish-related things, and also many Chase-related things (I've made no secret here of my Chase obsession!). One day last week, my imagination decided to combine the two (as occasionally happens), and I kept coming up with rather cute sneezeficcy scenarios; two of which I thought I might post here in case anyone wants to give them a go.

And if you're wondering why I don't just write them myself... well, it's a fair question. But basically I've found through experience that although I can write original non-fetish fiction, I am not capable of fanfics or sneezefics, let alone a combination of the two. But there are many talented writers here who can do my two little ideas more justice than me, if they so choose.

Enough explanation, on with the scenarios!:

- Chase is suffering badly from a cold or allergy, and is trying desperately and gradually failing to hold back and stay in control in front of one or more of the other characters. (Preferably House just because I like Chase<-->House interaction!).

- House, while snooping around (browsing the ducklings' medical recs, perhaps?), finds out that Chase is severely allergic to *fill in the blank*. Being typically House, he decides to have some fun with this info at poor Chase's expense.

It isn't half obvious that I go :D:clapping: over Chase-torture, is it? Lol.

If anyone wants to take up either of these, I'd prefer non-slash, but I'm totally fine with subtle pre-slash if you want to go that way.

I'm well aware that probably no one will want to write these, but I figure you'll never get what you want if you don't ask! :clapping:

Thanks if you're still reading.

"Dog Troubles" by tma (which is around here somewhere) is somewhat similar to your second request (and it's a great fic).

I like both the bunnies...right now, I'm in the middle of a few things, but knowing how persistent my Chase muse can be, I'll have to see what I can do.

I can't guarantee when I'll get anything posted...it could be a month or so. So if you don't mind waiting, I can give it a shot.

:laugh: Actually I did write "Dog Troubles" but.. that is OC and Chase- although he is allergic. "Man's Best Friend" has House torturing Chase... but... it is Slashy. Not relationship slashy- but... it is 18+ (it is in the Adult section).

Oh... and brigid has some *Brilliant* Chase stories here and on other forum.

"Dog Troubles" by tma (which is around here somewhere) is somewhat similar to your second request (and it's a great fic).

I like both the bunnies...right now, I'm in the middle of a few things, but knowing how persistent my Chase muse can be, I'll have to see what I can do.

I can't guarantee when I'll get anything posted...it could be a month or so. So if you don't mind waiting, I can give it a shot.

Wow... that would just be so great if you could, I honestly don't care how long I have to wait for it! Cheers!

:P

• 1 month later...

Okay... I'm really sorry about my boring Chase obsession, but I have another request to add to these two. I desperately want to read a Chase-fic (with House as the other main character of course) in which he gets sick after being caught in the rain/snow or any cold environment. The vision of a wet, shivering, sneezy Chase makes me melt into a big pile of goo. Especially if he's wearing scrubs.... *stares vacantly*

Sorry, what was I saying? Oh yeah, before anyone suggests I read http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3314741/1/Boots, I just want to say I've already read it about 50 times, so the novelty has worn off a bit. Not to mention I get rather sad that the author never continued with it. :laugh:

Well, you're definitely not alone with the ''obsession'' :laugh:

Hmmm..."gets sick after being caught in the rain/snow" > I have a bunch of ideas :D The good thing about the truly 'classic' situations in general is that you can approach them from as many directions as you please, following the same patterns, but still not getting bored with the idea.

In case nobody's in the mood to write it, then I'm here as a last option, available as soon as I finish my other Chase related story. BUT, mind you, I'm definitely not the best writer out there, partly because English is not my mother tongue, as I've pointed out several times (not to annoy you of course, rather to warn those who prefer to read stories written by native speakers), so maybe you would do better with someone else...like the authors of those brilliant Chase/Wilson/House stories...you know who you are! :drool::laugh: -I'm a big fan of yours :laugh: -

Anyway, I wouldn't mind reading a good Chase fic either, not written by me of course. :laugh:

But... if you'd like to read more than one Chase!torture fics, written on variations of the same topic, then you can tell me more about the details (what you prefer, ideas etc.) right away. :drool:

Lol, it's such a relief when people like the same stuff as me!

Seriously, if you write absolutely anything incorporating Chase and sneezing, chances are I'll adore it. As you can tell from my above posts, I like House to be closely involved because I enjoy it when people build upon his relationship with Chase (whether it be father/son, mentor/student, friendship, pre-slash, or sometimes even slash).

Other than that, I don't have any major preferences. As for ideas... let your mind roam free! Sometimes I really wish I could write fics, but all my attempts have been dismal. I just can't write other people's characters! I have enough trouble writing my own...

Okay... I'm really sorry about my boring Chase obsession, but I have another request to add to these two. I desperately want to read a Chase-fic (with House as the other main character of course) in which he gets sick after being caught in the rain/snow or any cold environment. The vision of a wet, shivering, sneezy Chase makes me melt into a big pile of goo. Especially if he's wearing scrubs.... *stares vacantly*

Sorry, what was I saying? Oh yeah, before anyone suggests I read http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3314741/1/Boots, I just want to say I've already read it about 50 times, so the novelty has worn off a bit. Not to mention I get rather sad that the author never continued with it. :twisted:

Would you mind if there was a sneezy Wilson along for the ride?? I'm not quite sure how that would work but... *GAH the prettyness would explode my brain* Oooooo... actually... I had a thought... it would have the whole father/son ish angsty-ish relationship with House/Chase (but House not there- at least not right off) Wilson as mediator.... they are stuck somewhere... will have to figure out where and why, but... it is a thought. Let me know

I know I'm not Glowie...BUT: "stuck somewhere" in the cold and rain/snow with Wilson???? :drool: Seriously, that'd be sensational!!! :drool: Just wanted to let you know.. :laugh::laugh: that's all :laugh:

I can't wait! :rolleyes:

Would you mind if there was a sneezy Wilson along for the ride?? I'm not quite sure how that would work but... *GAH the prettyness would explode my brain* Oooooo... actually... I had a thought... it would have the whole father/son ish angsty-ish relationship with House/Chase (but House not there- at least not right off) Wilson as mediator.... they are stuck somewhere... will have to figure out where and why, but... it is a thought. Let me know

Hey, that sounds totally awesome. I love Wilson in that kind of role anyway. The trio together in fanfics more often than not rocks my socks!

Thank you ever so much if you decide to go ahead with this. :P

Great! I've started it... oddly enough it is skipping around a little with me, so... once I get through the section that is coming- I'm going to fill in a couple of gaps and I can post it.... *I really want to work on it over the weekend (crosses fingers).*

I'm so glad that it would potentially be something that you would really like. I do love Chase too... and there really isn't enough Chase in cannon anymore.

Archived