Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm Back, and a question

Kleeny

Back for good, back for good, back for good this time (That's quite enough Take That thank you VERY much!)

I have been away, without the internet for what seems like an eternity, but in reality, only about 7 months. I have dipped in here and there but when using an internet cafe it's not always possible to look at website with Sneeze fetish Forum emblazened across it.

Anyway, nice to be back and yes, I know this should be in comings and goings, but it won't be seen there.

By way of a welcome back present. here is a question.

Don't you hate it when tissue ply's fall apart, when they're not bonded together very well. I find it most when I a tissue of of the box and it just falls apart on me, and I can't use it, feels awful.

Quality standards are dropping methinks.

:( Hi Kleeny,

Welcome back. Was wondering where you were. Good to be back, though I haven't got a comment on your tissuequestion. You know I prefer handkerchiefs any which way.

Tell me how you are, if you want, but then through email...

Take care,

CJ.

welcome back !

yes, I hate that, and that is why I am using real hankies instead.

C

Guess its' just me then.

Thanks for replying though.

Hi, Kleeny, good to see you back.

I think there is a mass movement here to use handkerchiefs rather than Kleenex, and I certainly prefer cotton. Yes, my blows usually demolish most tissues.

I think there is a mass movement here to use handkerchiefs rather than Kleenex, and I certainly prefer cotton. Yes, my blows usually demolish most tissues.

I'm with everyone else, hankies all the way for me. My blows would also demolish most tissues, and my sneezes? You'd never even know that a tissue was there!

I'm with everyone else, hankies all the way for me. My blows would also demolish most tissues, and my sneezes? You'd never even know that a tissue was there!

My vote for hankies. Both my parents carried them, but I know very few men and women in my generation who carry hankies. Whenever I'd go out, especially to a formal affair, my mother would always ask, "do you have a hankie in your purse?" Oh, how I miss the widespread use of hankies.

Archived