Stand up if you prefer snotty blows

Kleeny

Hi guys

Its' all well and good people liking a good honk, but it is not my thing. I prefer a good snotty productive blow.

I like it when the blower puts some effort into and has to stop what he's doing to blow his nose, using both hands.

I see there are many honk lovers here, but i would love to see how many prefer snotty wet gurgling blows.

I like it when the blower puts some effort into and has to stop what he's doing to blow his nose, using both hands.

I see there are many honk lovers here, but i would love to see how many prefer snotty wet gurgling blows.

I'm with you!

But for me it's 'her' rather than 'his'.

Cheers

Rhino

Add me to the list of those who prefer wet gurgly blows.

These past few weeks have produced some great ones, especially riding to work in the morning on the LIRR. Just this morning there was a pretty girl sniffling and reading the paper with a big red nose. I always scan the train when I get on and I could instantly tell she was the one to keep an eye on. At one point she had a sneezing fit and then pulled a tissue from her pack and tried to discretely blow her nose. But the sound she made was anything but discrete, rather it was a gurgly blow. I tried to tail her coming off the train but she disappeared in the crowd at Penn Station and I have no idea where she went nor which of the 10,000 wastebaskets in the station her tissue ended up being deposited into. I would have liked to have seen it.

Well I don't have the blowing part of the fetish, but I have many friends here who do. I can't do honking blows, but when I do blow......they are definately the gurgly, soft kind. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :P

:hug:

Well I don't have the blowing part of the fetish, but I have many friends here who do. I can't do honking blows, but when I do blow......they are definately the gurgly, soft kind. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :P

:laugh:

Well then by all means please let us know next time you get a cold... :hug:

Well I don't have the blowing part of the fetish, but I have many friends here who do. I can't do honking blows, but when I do blow......they are definately the gurgly, soft kind. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :hug:

:laugh:

Well then by all means please let us know next time you get a cold... :laugh:

Actually I had one over the Christmas break. I feel so bad that I didn't write anything about it here. I was just SO miserable that I couldn't get myself to come here and write about it. I feel like such a hypocrit. If I should happen to catch another one, I'll try to do better and think of my SFF friends. :P

This describes me to a "T". Honestly, the honking type blows don't do much for me.

Mike, your observation is exactly my favorite kind -- a pretty girl with a humongous cold trying (and failing) to discreetly blow her nose and winding up making a loud, congested gurgling sound...I could just melt! Love it love it love it.

Wet and snotty for me folks. And yes i do like to look in a womans used tissue! :rolleyes:

Absoloutely!! I'm a hanky examiner from way back. and that stuff makes an excellent lubricant too :laugh::D:D

Hi, there's a lot of people standing around, which is godd, great to see, and more importantly hear, that there are more snotters around. I blow my nose snottily too, not too much, to be gross, but enough. It depends on whether I have sniffing pepper or not.

Add me to the list; wet and gurgly wins the race....

[but of course only after any sneezes have been delivered unstifled and uncovered....]

I rather like snotty blows and snotty sneezes too. Like the Count, I prefer to see as much as possible as well.

• 1 month later...
I prefer snotty blows....especially if they're soft and gurgly and go on for a long time.

Yes, I agree! Those are my absolute favorite, bar none. They are a rare sight, but they make me go weak in the knees every time.

Archived