Sneeze Fetish Forum

Revelation and compensation

Vetinari

I don’t really tell many people about this fetish, or at least I haven’t in the past…..although in light of this observation perhaps I may need to reconsider.

Anyway, I told a friend at work that I had a sneezing fetish a few weeks ago. She’s only the second person I have ever told and I must confess that after telling her I felt a bit uneasy. She said she was cool with it and that nowadays she was very open-minded…….but she seemed quieter than usual and I vaguely wondered whether thing would ever be the same between us. It was, to tell the truth, a slightly uncomfortable feeling.

On New Years Eve this year I was working and this friend (I’ll call her L) arrived and as she was walking down the corridor towards me it was perfectly obvious she had a cold. Her nose was red and her eyes looked unusually shiny, and in fact the first thing she said to me was “I’m full of cold at the moment.” I tried to look sympathetic……well I would, wouldn’t I? Anyway, she told me that apart from lots of congestion, she was actually feeling not bad at all. At that point the other member of staff arrived, and we went off to do a ward round.

A little while later, I found myself alone in the staff room with L. Slightly to my surprise, she started talking to me about her cold; more specifically about her sneezing.

“I’ve been thinking about you every time I sneeze!”

I looked at her. “Why?” I asked, “Did you wonder when you were sneezing whether some weird person nearby was enjoying it?”

“No,” she replied. “Whenever I sneezed, I stood there trying to feel as if I was sexy.”

I suspect my jaw must have hit the ground round about this point (it was quite sore afterwards from the impact). Anyway, I pulled myself together, even as she added “I’ve been laughing every time I sneeze. It’s been driving my daughter mad wondering what I’m up to.”

Well I scooped myself up off the floor and went back to work. What else was there to do?

There was much sniffling and wet blowing into tissues during the evening and all in all it was quite enjoyable. However as yet there had been no sneezing. I was standing in the prep room (I can’t actually recall what I was doing for some reason :rolleyes: but I would imagine it involved an animal). Anyway I could see L through the glass door of the adjoining kennel area and even as I watched I could see she was building up for a sneeze. She held her pre-sneeze expression only briefly before turning her head into her shoulder and sneezing with a fairly loud “Hih-CHUH!” sound. Looking up she saw me watching her through the glass door and grinned at me. Even as I grinned back I saw her building up for another sneeze. This time however she turned completely towards me and sneezed freely, making no attempt whatsoever to cover. This one was, if anything slightly louder (I could hear both through the door) and wetter. I smiled at her, trying not to jump up and down in my excitement and fortunately succeeding. Well the nurse in the room might have thought I was strange or something, and I wouldn’t want that to happen…….

Later still, shortly after all the fireworks, we were back in the staff room alone together (fortunately the nurse, being very conscientious was away looking after the in-patients, thus allowing me free access to L). L was standing at the sink washing up whilst I sat at the table drinking tea and trying (rather unsuccessfully) to read up about a case. Suddenly she turned right round so she was facing me again with her eyes half closed and her eyebrows raised in a classic pre-sneeze expression. She stood there for several seconds and then stopped and just laughed at me as I sat there watching intently and trying not to drool. I laughed back at her and asked her if I had scared it away by watching. Anyway she turned back to carry on and a few seconds later she turned around AGAIN, the same expression on her face, and casually leaning against the work surface she sneezed in my direction, once again completely uncovered but this time without a glass door between us. “Hii-CHUUUH!”

Again I tried not to melt onto the floor too obviously but she must have seen my rapt expression because she laughed at me delightedly and carried on washing up. A little later she commented that she was just trying as best she could to share her germs with me and I smiled back at her and pointed out that REALLY I didn’t care.

Anyway, that was my start to 2008 and really it couldn’t have been very much better. Suffice it to say that the action of telling her, along with its concomitant uneasiness has now been fully compensated. And the only other thing I would add is that it was very lucky that there were beds to go to at work because I’m not sure I could have lasted until the morning………

:)

Best non-self-female obs Ive read in a long time!

Thanks.

She was a Yorkshire lass too!!!!

Best non-self-female obs Ive read in a long time!

Thanks.

She was a Yorkshire lass too!!!!

I love Yorkshire accents. And Cockney........and Scouse......and North Country......and..... :P

sounds like u might catch her cold w/ all this uncovered sneezing around u

No sign of anything (thank goodness). I had more than enough of that in

November!

Archived