Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else enjoy cartoon animal sneezes?

lolerskates

I'ts just... I feel like im such a wierdo :D

sure, everyone hear has a fetish thats typicly percieved as "wierd"

but like, I feel like I take the "wierdness" a step further...

I'ts just... I feel like im such a wierdo :(

I like real sneezes much better.

But, my first memory ever of my fetish was a cartoon with two penguins chasing each other around the house with a pepper shaker, making each other sneeze. I had to be about 7 or 8 years old at the time and I remember being enthralled with it. I've tried to figure out what that cartoon was, but no luck. Since I grew up in the dark ages, even before VCRs I suspect I'll only ever have the memory which even today can give me a pleasant tingle.

~t

I'ts just... I feel like im such a wierdo :dead:

Once again try not to feel bad about these feelings :drool: As I mentioned in your other post I still really enjoy the idea of Scooby Doo sneezing :blushing:

Don't worry about it! Really!

When I was younger (but even know if I got to think about them!) I was in to cartoon sneezes too, I really liked the ones from Pluto from Walt Disney! Lol! I particularly remember an episode (which I can't manage to find no where :)) where he was chasing a mole (don't know if this is the correct English word for this type of animal!! :yes:) and this mole began to try to stop Pluto's chasing by spreading this pollen flowers around the garden and Pluto just gave this sharp inhales HUH! HUH! HUH! for like 10-15 seconds and then sneezed his head off! Then he chases him through the garden and sticks his head in the hole where the mole had gone and gets stuck in it and the mole has this big yellow flowers and blows the pollen right on pluto's nose and he begins to inhale very heavly and for quite long time and sneezes like crazy.

It was just SOO good to watch :lol:

Other cartoons get me too, like the whale that sneezes from Pinocchio, the sneezy dwarf, scooby doo... LOL :yes:

Just so you know the Pluto episode that your talking about used to be on You Tube, I just check and now it's gone :) Still you should be able to find it some were. Also I posted a bunch of Scooby sneezes on You Tube, just look under "daphineblake" :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm proud to say I'm into cartoon animal sneezing, as well as kinda rl animal sneezing. Though mostly cartoon. In fact, seeing Pluto sneeze when I was little is one of the cornerstones if you will, of my sneeze fetish. Plus his sneezes were just great. lol

I used to enjoy them, but not so much anymore. I'm not really sure why, they just don't appeal to me now.

I used to be really into cartoon sneezes when I was growing up (Scooby Doo was a goldmine obviously) but now I have absolutely no interest whatsoever haha. It's strange how that works..

I'ts just... I feel like im such a wierdo :blink:

Not at all. There are many, many people here who are into cartoon sneezes. I'm not so much anymore, but I use to be when I was younger. Infact that's sort of where it all started for me. So I'm sure that if I were to see old cartoon sneezes that I saw when I was a kid I'd get funny feelings. But I rarely watch cartoons anymore in my old age. :laugh:

But don't feel the least bit weird. :drool:

I still like cartoon sneezes. Recently, when I was tidying out some of my old videos, I watched some of them for a little nostalgia trip and found sneezes I'd completely forgotten about. :laugh: (Danger Mouse and Duckula for anyone who was wondering). Infact, I probably enjoyed them more now than I did when I first watched them.

I still like the whale in Pinocchio! All that inevitability!

And I keep meaning to ask this; can anyone point me towards that old classic cartoon where a dog [or something] has to keep quiet in a log cabin, but because of a carelessness with pepper incident, keeps on having to rush outside while building up and then rush back in again after the inevitable sneeze. I'm sure it's around in an obvious place, but I can't think of how to search for it.

Anyway, hilarious and oddly arousing...

I'ts just... I feel like im such a wierdo :yes:

Your not weird at all, I have seen plenty people here that prefer the sneeze in cartoon fashion. I just have to have the real thing though, just to let you know.

Archived