Sneeze Fetish Forum

family sneezing

allergicto

Yes, incest taboo. ;)

Although, Niceguy's example doesn't really do it for me - I still sometimes go to sauna with my 60-something parents and couldn't even imagine that there would be anything gross about it; and wouldn't most likely be grossed at all if I accidentally saw them being intimate. I mean, that's not the naughty thing; sneezing is the naughty thing! :lol:

I'm guessing you're from Sweden then? :laugh: (Am I even close?) :lol:

Like they said in the Simpson's Movie: STOP! IN THE NAME OF AMERICAN SQUEEMISHNESS! :omg:

"Like they said in the Simpson's Movie: STOP! IN THE NAME OF AMERICAN SQUEEMISHNESS! :laugh:"

You, sir, are full of win! ;)

I'm guessing you're from Sweden then? :laugh: (Am I even close?) :lol:

Like they said in the Simpson's Movie: STOP! IN THE NAME OF AMERICAN SQUEEMISHNESS! :omg:

Finland, Finland, Finland,

The country where I want to be,

Pony trekking or camping,

Or just watching TV.

Swedish "sauna"? ;) Pfft!

Now excuse me but I have to go skinny-dipping.

;)

i have to wonder, Shiny_bug, do a lot of people from Finland share your openness regarding family and sexual situations? if so, it might be a cultural thing. here in the southern US, its a MAJOR incest taboo...at least regarding immediate family. i guess thats why I don't like to hear my family sneeze, and the longer i have the fetish, the less i like them hearing me sneeze. i just really dont like thinking about my parents and any sexual situations.

it goes the same for any innuendoes that i happen to have with my friends. sometimes we'll have little joke catchphrases that we use to refer to sex.....and if i happen to hear my family say them inadvertently..... *eeeew*

i have to wonder, Shiny_bug, do a lot of people from Finland share your openness regarding family and sexual situations? if so, it might be a cultural thing. here in the southern US, its a MAJOR incest taboo...at least regarding immediate family. i guess thats why I don't like to hear my family sneeze, and the longer i have the fetish, the less i like them hearing me sneeze. i just really dont like thinking about my parents and any sexual situations.

it goes the same for any innuendoes that i happen to have with my friends. sometimes we'll have little joke catchphrases that we use to refer to sex.....and if i happen to hear my family say them inadvertently..... *eeeew*

Actually, with nudity I think it's cultural (I think the connection between nudity and sex is not felt so strong; it's just nudity). But in other things it's same here as anywhere - I am personally just unable to be grossed out by the idea of my family members having sex. I'm used to crack pretty damn dirty jokes with my mother that sometimes have a lot to do with my father etc. I'd say the absence of that gross-factor must be because of the fetish - I'm totally grossed out by family sneezing like anyone else here; its the sneezing that's the "sexual situation", not like, sex :laugh:

Finland, Finland, Finland,

The country where I want to be,

Pony trekking or camping,

Or just watching TV.

Swedish "sauna"? :P Pfft!

OK, so GEOGRAPHICALLY close, if not CULTURALLY. :P

Please excuse my American-ness. I try.

I think you guys have a much healthier attitude towards nudity. No doubt in my mind that we are WAAAY to hung up on it over here. (Americans act like it will traumatize a kid for life if s/he sees a naked adult. As if kids don't know what naked people look like anyway! It's absurd!)

That being said, I'm going to lose five pounds this week, because I won't be able to eat for that long now that you've made me imagine my parents having sex. :laugh: So thanks for that. ;)

(My grandma has a cat, my mother is allergic and I hate Thanksgiving!)

I've skinny-dipped many times. It's kind of liberating being naked in public.

And I've often thought some of you would love being around my brother during one of his allergy attacks. The sneezes come in bunches. And blowing his nose only seems to make it worse :nohappy:

• 2 weeks later...

I am ridiculously uncomfortable with this kind of thing, but only when it comes to certain family members. With my brother and stepbrother, I couldn't care less--I mean, I can easily avoid them, since we don't spend a lot of time together anyway. I am uncomfortable if they're sick, but only slightly. Because, again, I can avoid them. When it comes to my sister--well, I was dreading it for several months, every time she'd sniffle I'd think she was getting a cold and that would have been insanely awkward. I had become an hypochondriac on her behalf. This weekend, she actually did come down with a cold--I was actually really looking forward to getting back to school for the week--normally I dread that. I just didn't want to be around her at all--I didn't want to see her with the tissue to her face, or hear her sniffling or coughing or sneezing or any such thing. It made me really uncomfortable. I mean, it's normal not to want your family members to be sick, and she's my favorite family member--it does make sense from a non-fetish standpoint. But, it felt the same way it felt the time I accidentally walked in on my mom and stepdad having sex, in a way, and it made me feel awkward in my own head--when I'm falling asleep I sometimes have these little fantasies about various anime characters having colds. I don't always, but because of my sister my brain went STRAIGHT there, and I didn't WANT it to be there, because of her--I really didn't know what to think that night. Luckily, I'd been really busy all day, so I fell asleep quickly, but still. Awkward.

Right now, I'm being paranoid about whether she has enough blankets--I live at school during the week, but our room at home is freezing, and she's there, and I don't want her to get sicker from not being warm enough. I'm really tempted to call and ask, but that would be ridiculous. I really hope she gets better soon so I can start thinking normally again.

Archived