Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lord help me -- I'm thinking of stealing a cold!

The Sneezster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, I SO wish I was in a fetish fiction :cryhappy:

When I got my cold, I had to get on a plane and have my ears almost explode, then I had to lie in my old very uncomfortable bed at my mom's place for 2 days while she kept commenting on all my symptoms (I died a little), and my boyfriend was reading a book next to me for the entire time, totally unable to do anything because it wasn't his home. :laugh:

I wish there was some "cold fetish" virtual reality. HEAVEN :lol:

Anyway, I wish you a very "cold-fictionny" cold with all the sex with all the fluff :laugh:

It's been 56 hours since I introduced the little cold viruses to my tender and welcoming nasal mucosa. I'm still feeling absolutely fine. Not a sniffle has been heard.

I've been doing all I can think of to encourage the little guys to take root and blossom, but so far, they are being conspicuously quiet.

I'll continue to keep you all updated on the viral countdown and any developments on the nasal front.

84 hours since I met the viruses. Nothing yet. And I've been up for the past 28+ hours. And there was something I was really planning to get out of this weekend because I was planning to have a cold. Looks like all plans are on, no excuses or sneezes from me.

Unless I manage to succumb tomorrow. We can only hope.

You're clearly far too healthy to succeed in this enterprise. Or can it be that you missed out on the contagious stage of the cold? You said the sneeziness was at its height on the day before your experiment. Can this lady's sneezes be so efficient that they expelled all the irritants on that one day, so that by the time you got hold of her hankies it was too late [you said the hankies you got were not obviously infected]?

As for Professor Eccles, I suspect him of being primarily a cough man. His oeuvre does not seem to have enough about the fascinating question of the manifold reflexes involved in the lovely sneeze.

Aww, I'm sorry it's not working for you. Although it's a good thing that your immune system is so good, it's impressive !! At least it'll keep you away from much more unappealing viruses like the flu, or stomach bugs and such. Gotta see the positive in all situations hehe :P

It always seems like when you WANT to catch a cold, it never happens. At least it has always been that way for me. I always catch a cold at the least opportune time ever. It probably has something to do with stress, actually.

If you can "induce" stress, you should try it, lol. Although, don't put yourself in a bad situation for this :omg:

Anyway, good luck to you, hopefully those weak little cold virus will win the war tomorrow and get you a nice, sneezy head cold :D

Four and a half days since my stunt, and no cold symptoms. I'm thinking that Judy (the lady with the cold) must have an extraordinarily puny resistance to colds if she managed to succumb to as innocuous a virus as this.

Stress? You have no idea. My life has little room for more of it. Daily baseline levels are quite sufficient, thank you.

OK, apparently it takes five days to catch a cold. I'm starting mine now. So far, I'm up to the scratchy throat, tickly feeling in my nose, ears and throat, along with a tickly kind of cough, and a wet nose. I keep sniffling and dabbing at it.

It's about time.

Guest dustbunni3
Now let me get this straight.......You want us to dissuade you???????????

:lmfao:

:D:drool::bawl:

Well of course you shouldn't do this, you might start sneezing messily or something, and that would be most unpleasant. :partytime:

grinundwech7gx.gif

Exactly! :goof::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i've acttly tried that once. well, not exactly, but if someone's sick, i will try to get as close to them as possible w/o them noticing. for a few reasons. all easily guessable. unless it's this one guy i kno, then i will only do that shortly & then sit on my hands ass to keep myself from doing something.... incredibly stupid.

Guest dustbunni3
OK, apparently it takes five days to catch a cold. I'm starting mine now. So far, I'm up to the scratchy throat, tickly feeling in my nose, ears and throat, along with a tickly kind of cough, and a wet nose. I keep sniffling and dabbing at it.

It's about time.

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun!

Now I'm starting the good parts (and some of the not-so-good -- like a headache). My nose is getting congested and I sound like I have a cold, which is, by the way, one of my favorite sounds. When I telephoned today to beg off of the thing I was hoping to get out of this weekend, before I got to the begging off part, they said, "Are you OK? You sound like you're sick." And I got to admit that, yeah, I'm starting a cold.

I'm sneezing, mostly doubles, and sometimes a double, a pause of almost a minute, and then another double, with the second set stronger than the first. My normal sneezes are all pretty and girly-like, "Hitch-CHEW!" or sometimes "Hip-TCHEW!". But today my sneezes are heavier and pretty wet. "Huh-CHUUH!", and they make my tickly throat more irritated, so they are invariably followed by a bit of dry, tickly coughing, then some sniffling and nose-blowing, which must be a pretty sick-sounding combo, because whenever I do that, I earn the comment that I don't sound so good, that I ought to have some tea, go lie down, and do I feel up to going to work.

Earlier, I was feeling chilly, and my husband offered to snuggle with me and put his arms around me to warm me up. My head was nestled in his chest when I felt like I had to sneeze. I kind of burrowed down towards his belly, and curled up and did my little "Huh-CHUH! Huh-eh-CHUUH! cough-cough-sniffle-sniffle-blow-blow . . . eh-eh-HUH-CHUUH! cough-cough-sniffle-sniffle-blow-blow . . . sniff . . . sniff . . . sniff" routine. I've been keeping a hankie clutched in my hand for catching the sneezes and for blowing. My sneezes are pretty juicy, and I've already gone through my lady-hankie (embroidered with flowers, and embroidered scalloped edges), and moved onto a big hankie. Although, I think I may need to retire that one as well and move on to yet another. My husband just stroked my hair and murmured "poor baby -- you're sick". I snuffled and nodded in agreement.

I think I'll bring my cold in to work, and show it off there, as well.

Well done on securing your very own cold - I'm very jealous! Although I too have a scratchy throat, I think it's just down to stress :drool: no fair; but I guess you did work hard for yours... lol

I brought my cold in to work to show it off. Everyone noticed, even if they missed the heavy sneezes and coughing, because my voice has gotten all husky and congested. One guy said that I sounded sexy (clearly, we share some peculiar tastes, no?), but just about everyone else thought I sounded awful. And I do sound like I've got a terrific cold. Somewhere partway through the shift, I started feeling that uncomfortable heaviness and burning in my chest that heralds a sojourn there for the little viruses. However, they haven't yet given up their residence in my nose, and I made some mighty and powerful sneezes into the handkerchief that I kept clutched in my hand, pretty much all the time. The sneezes are chaotic -- no pattern to them anymore. I'll sneeze a juicy single, sniff and blow my nose and be done, and later a rapid-fire triple, followed by an encore double. Some have big buildups that lead people to bless me before the sneeze even emerges, and others burst on the scene with no introduction, barely giving me time to catch them in my hankie. I did sneeze a few times in my shoulder or arm, when an unusually precipitous sneeze gave me little warning, but I prefer the handkerchief, because the sneezes are pretty wet and leave a soggy snotty spot on my sweater. My coloring is pale, but my eyes have dark circles underneath, and my nose is very pink. It is the classic "bad cold" look.

That's the good part. The not-so-good part is the chills and headache, a bit of an upset tummy, and that burning feeling in my chest. But, hey, I'll take the bad with the good. I'm also feeling very low-energy, but a cold like this is a good excuse for a nap. As soon as I came home, my husband tucked me in with the thick down comforter, put a heating pad on my feet, and brought me some herbal tea for a sore throat.

I predict chicken soup in my future.

Even though I am careful to cover my coughs and sneezes, and wash my hands a lot, and I would never deliberately infect anyone (because I am not a mean person), I do admit that I am interested in seeing who will get this cold next.

And I hope that you are enjoying my recounting of this cold as much as I'm enjoying having it.

This is so wonderful; congrats on your success! The lady-hankie sounds lovely. And your account of your little sneezing routine is perfect! As is the comparison with your girlier sneezes.

It's such a shame that you're gettin g the bad symptoms now; still, you knew what you were in for, and there may be soup to come!

I have been reading and then was swamped this weekend. It's so weird to say...but I am glad this worked out for you! Thanks for the greats obs and I do hope you feel better with the ickier parts of your cold.

My voice has gone beyond husky and congested and is now deep and raspy. Oddly, even though my voice is weak, my sneezes are very loud now. I don't recognize them -- they sound like man sneezes, very powerful, like this: HUUUURSH-UH! AAH-HUUUURSH!

However, I'm sneezing less than I was yesterday, and coughing more, which is making my voice worse. I really sound dreadful. I'm also feeling lousy and wiped out, so I'm going to keep this observation short and go have some tea and a nap.

You will just have to let your sick imagination fill in the rest of the sick details.

I hope that the unpleasanter symptoms pass quickly now you have started to sneeze less. Any signs of it spreading yet? And I hope you are still being looked after.

Guest dustbunni3

I have always thought of it this way: if a girl lusts a guy for his body, it is generally socially acceptable to try to get him to take off his shirt in summer. So, if a girl lusts a guy for his sneeze, shouldn't the same rules apply? I would go to the hottest guy in the place you work and ask to like, borrow his stapler or something. and inconspicuosly breath on him. :yes:

:winkkiss:

Archived