Sneeze Fetish Forum

Media alerts or finds

Lynne

If you've found a show or movie with noseblowing in it, or if you have pics or clips that you'd like to share with community, please post them here.

Edited by Lynne
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• Bleh

• Lynne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Episode 2 of New Amsterdam tonight, a female character was crying, and the main character (detective) handed her a blue-striped handkerchief from the side pocket of his suit jacket. She didn't really do much with it. His character is supposed to be 400 years old and originally from Holland, so I suppose it's natural that he carries a handkerchief.

• 2 weeks later...

This could be put in the Media Alerts thread above in this section. Just want to make sure everyone knows about that thread.

Nice nose blow at the very beginning of the show...........It is currently on HBO On Demand.

Thanks for the merger, Lynne. I think the title accidentally got lost when it was merged into this (more permanent) thread. I believe it was the HBO show In Treatment, referring to the character Sophie? I dropped my HBO subscription so I can't doublecheck. :-)

Edited by allergyboy2001

eep sorry about that... I usually remember to copy paste the titles into the post body. :winkkiss:

http://delasaulaie.centerblog.net/11.html

2 older French brothers, pretending to blow their noses into their handkerchiefs, on the occasion of one of them turning 50 years old. The picture is at the bottom of this blog page, and if you click it, you can see a larger and better version.

Edited by allergyboy2001
  • 3 weeks later...

In the April 21, 2008 episode of "Bones," called "Player Under Pressure," a Goth-type college girl uses a handkerchief to wipe her eyes while she is crying, and ends the dramatic scene by throwing it at Booth and Brennan. It's not clear in the scene where the handkerchief came from (Booth/David Boreanaz?).

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like Alamy has quite a few new ones, both male and female. Thanks for reminding me to look there!

• 4 weeks later...
Your link doesn't seem to work.

Okay, sorry about that, it might be easier to go to this link http://de.fotofinder.com/, type in taschentuch as the keyword, then in the top right hand corner click on "ordered by" and choose "date uploaded".

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On 21/8/08 there was this film on France 4, "Cible émouvante" with Marie Trintignant in it. At one point she starts to cry and asks a man for a tissue. She quickly unfolds it, wraps it around her nose and gives a very cute, soft wet blow ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I came across this reference (M):

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ManHands

"On 'Just Shoot Me' Elliot [actor Enrico Colantoni] can't handle that his girlfriend is in a hemorrhoid cream commercial. Then she breaks up with him because he wiped his nose with his handkerchief."

The episode in question is called "In the company of Maya" from season 2 of the TV series. I haven't seen this episode (though would be interested), so I don't know if it's worthwhile.

The context is how people on TV break up for ridiculously trivial reasons.

Edited by allergyboy2001
  • 4 weeks later...

if you have a login you can add it to the lightbox - I suppose it will work then.

C

Edited by Lynne