Sneeze Fetish Forum

Media alerts or finds

Lynne

The doctor blew his nose in last night's episode of doctor who (the curse of the black spot)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• Bleh

• Lynne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

If you go to picasaweb.google.com and type in "mouchoir" and "mariage" (1 r), without the quotation marks, there is a great photo of a groom using his handkerchief to blow his bride's nose.

• 1 month later...

Adele mentions on The Jonathon Ross show that she has a cold. Not too many obvious signs but she touches/lightly rubs her nose a few times and sniffles a bit towards the end (from about 6.20). She also posts about it in her blog, apologising for the shows she is having to cancel.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Great pics Kleeny, though annoying that they keep referring to her lovely handkerchief as a tissue. Tsk tsk.

• 1 month later...

Any American Idol fans out there? One of the finalists, Adam Brock, carries around his grandfather's handkerchief as a good luck charm. Kinda interesting!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone likes females with handkerchiefs, holding and using, there's a movie on BBC tonight, after midnight, White Mischief, that you may like.

• 3 weeks later...

I have always found the film 'Black Widow' intriguing where Theresa Russel is rifling through some drawers towards the end of the film, she come across a small pile of Debra Wingers ( I think thats who it is ) hankerchiefs, she touches them, turns the top one over, lifts it up and strokes it with her fingers and then raises it up to her nose to smell it. The way she does it is intriguing as nothing else in the drawers she has come accross matters apart from those hankerchiefs, it's like she has the irresistable urge to touch them and smell them.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have to admit, I'm a fan of these adorable guys on disney channel, Dylan & Cole Sprouse. I never used to like them until they got extremely hott. In this video, Dylan [the one on the left,] rubs his nose at 0:16 and looks like he's going to sneeze at 0:19. biggrin.png So cute.

Then Cole, [the one I prefer, on the right,] sniffs pretty hard and rubs his nose at 0:39 and 0:42. I was lucky to have found this. Hopefully one day I'll get them sneezing biggrin.png

No sneezing here, but they're both adorable. Anyone agree? smile.png

http://www.youtube.c...N2dqZ7SM8Y&NR=1

omg which video?? the link doesnt work....... and omg i feel so stupid i'm replying 5 years after u said that xD i'll consider myself lucky if u see this!
  • 4 months later...

Searching on Youtube and managed to find the Terry Jones documentary on Alfred Bestall, the classic Rupert Bear artist. Imagine my surprise/delight/frenzied drooling when I saw the bit where Terry blows his nose (VERY cutely) on a Rupert Bear patterned tissue, and comments about it. :)

around the five minute mark if you want the whole scene.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

In the pilot episode of the new American TV series "Proof," towards the end, actor Matthew Modine wipes his nose with a small blue handkerchief. His character is a multi-billionaire combination of Elon Musk and Steve Jobs.

• 7 months later...

In the second episode of "Second Chance," called "One More Notch," a secretary cries and blows her nose in a tissue. It's in the early part of the episode.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...